1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pictures in My Head lyrics

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Puckrox, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Jimmy 40 New Member

Actually sitting here working it out on the piano here, it's so up there with Bein' Green and The Rainbow Connection. You really feel for Kermit, and the way he can't even look at Miss Piggy's picture, heartbreaking!!! :-( x
    PanthraDion likes this.
  2. Jimmy 40 New Member

Did you see the video of Bret and Kermit singing Life's a Happy Song together??? Bret McKenzie rules, The Muppets and The Conchords together, a match made in Heaven!!! :) x
  3. Jimmy 40 New Member

4. Jimmy 40 New Member

Would anybody watch or even care?
    Or did something break we cant repair? :)
  5. Jimmy 40 New Member

Just listening to Gonzo The GREAT eating a rubber tyre to the tune of the Flight of the Bumblebee here, such hippy dippies as they say in the movie, Jim Henson still rules!!!! Having a Me Party here now!!! :)
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  6. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

I did not see the muppets last weekend, but I will be seeing it for the first time on monday! Woo hoo!! Jimmy 40, my dad grew up on the muppet show and loved Statler and Waldorf!:sleep::boo: While I'm only 14, I still awtch the shows and still share the laughs. I think Jim would have been proud of his Legacy!:jim:
    Jimmy 40 likes this.
  7. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

When I heard it I got all choked up. It's so sad, but yet it's a sweet song, and I would love to find it on piano.
    Jimmy 40 and bouncingbabyfig like this.
  8. Jimmy 40 New Member

Found this on youtube, really good version, not bad for a kid :)
  9. Jimmy 40 New Member

Bret won The Oscar, Happy Days!!! The Muppets are back!! :)
  10. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

I squealed so loud when they said Muppet or Man won the Oscar! Then I died laughing at Kermit and Miss Piggy! Never gets old.:)
  11. Jimmy 40 New Member

Yeah I was dancing round the place here, couldn't believe they won it, even tho they totally deserved it. Happy times indeed :)
  12. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Yes, I also danced although it wasn't nearly as good as the cirque's!:D
  13. Roseline New Member

I think this is the song that should've won an award at the oscars. How often do we hear a character from our childhood asking us why we stopped loving him? I nearly cried when I first saw the trailor and Walter voice came over saying "...you're fans never left you!"
  14. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

It truly is a beautiful song! I like your Avatar btw! While this song didn't win, I am glad that the muppets won something after all.:)
    PanthraDion likes this.
  15. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Yes, me too!:excited:
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Man I got emotional when this song started. I was like great the movie has barely started and my eyes were already getting watery. Guess it was just a preview of what was to come. Lol! I rarely cry in movies if ever so just goes to show how much The Muppets have a special place in my childhood memories.
    bouncingbabyfig and PanthraDion like this.
  17. miss muppet Active Member

I cried my eyes out ( I liked miss piggy's picture ) but I still cried I'm still crying now
  18. miss muppet Active Member

19. miss muppet Active Member

True heart breaking * cries *
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah well if Kermit wouldn't be so scared of commitment and just say "I do" for REAL then they wouldn't have broken up to begin with! LOL! I'm j/k but yeah it was sad they started apart but oh it was worth to see how they got back together! I mean come on we actually got a love confession out of Kermit something that's well...RARELY happened. LOL!