Pieces of History...

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
Like I have been doing for a while, I was randomly looking at information on the next and I started to think about things in the Muppets. My mind centered on the Electric Mayhem Bus. I know that there is someone on this forum who owns or maybe owned the bus and that is completely awesome. However, I was thinking that the bus should really be in a museum. It is one of the if not the most recognizable Muppet vehicle and a piece of Muppet history. I am pretty sure that the last thing that any Muppet fan (and the EM) wants is for someone to be driving the bus and to get into an accident. It is a one of a kind bus and it really should be in some museum. It could have a paint touch up to make it look like new. Not that I know what kind of museum. And if need be, it could be rented out for stuff. More people could see it too if it was in a museum.

I am not sure this is in the correct section and since I am new, I have no idea if this conversation has already happened. Sorry if it already has. Oh, and I am not attacking anyone with this. (I state this because I am a paranoid person and I don't want people to take this the wrong way). Move this if it is in the wrong section.

And besides the bus, what else do people think should be preserved better?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Oh there are plenty other vehicles the Muppets owned, but the Mayhem Bus was the first one on Screen, followed by the Happyness Hotel bus and Beu's taxi. What I wanna know is, where's the Count's Batalac?

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
There was also Fozzie's Studabaker, but there is one that is in a museum. A painted one in the Studebaker National Museum (or that is what I read). So, if they did that, why can't they find someplace for the bus?

Anyway, I don't know about what you asked.

Kiki

Reaction score
I remember when I was little going to a car convention (I go to lots of them, esp. hot rod shows) and seeing a Studabaker identical of Fozzie's. I remember asking my Dad "what's a studabaker?" and he's like, "It's the car Fozzie drove in The Muppet Movie, remember...?" Sorry, random story.

Yeah, the EM bus went up on eBay. I heard somewhere that it didn't sell or something, but I don't believe that's true. XP Sorry I couldn't help much.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I remember when I was little going to a car convention (I go to lots of them, esp. hot rod shows) and seeing a Studabaker identical of Fozzie's. I remember asking my Dad "what's a studabaker?" and he's like, "It's the car Fozzie drove in The Muppet Movie, remember...?" Sorry, random story.
That's cute, Kiki! I do believe my first knowledge of Studabakers came from The Muppet Movie, lol. :embarrassed:

Kiki

Reaction score
Same here, lol. XD It was identical to Fozzie's, same colour and all!

Redsonga

Reaction score
My daddy who is in his sixties now said his father had a car just like the one in the movie that he taught him to drive in when he was like nine *lol* :smile:. The " a bear in his native habitat, a Studebaker." joke is timeless I think :3.

I am so glad to hear that somewhere the rainbow bubbled version is being saved, I never knew that...

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
Well, that is what I read on Muppet Wiki. I read that there were two decorated ones made and one of them is on display.