Piggy's Brothers

Saironi

Reaction score
During the end of the panel of the Florence Henderson episode, you can hear Piggy exclaim "These are my brothers" and during the panel Harvey was on, you can hear the brown-haired pig exclaim "she's my sister". Anyone care to debate this?

Frogster

Reaction score
Well, it was the first season, so not a lot of things were 'set' so to speak, so they can say whatever they wanted, because they were just beginning and they were seeing what works.
Also, if ANYONE claims that Andy and Randy were related to Piggy... they are WRONG! That was a huge mistake made by Henson; apparently, Brian Henson and his group were on something during the mid- to late-90's.

Davina

Reaction score
hrm.. i thought they were her nephews.... Andy and Randy, that is.... i have no problem with piggy having siblings.. stands to reason.. I mean, Kermit obviously does.. as Robin is his nephew... so... why not?? :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Andy and Randy are her nephews, so if anybody says they are her brothers they ARE wrong!

She's a pig, piglets are born in litters, there will be brothers and sisters. Personally, I'd think it would be funny if one of her ragtag brothers showed up again one day looking for a hand-out now that she's famous. :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
well, they already foisted their idiot sons on her... :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:smile: Well in that case I assume that at least the pig sitting next to Piggy in the Ruth Buzzi panel discussion was no relation since they started to get all kissy and huggy with each other. Curious that's the only time Piggy acted attracted to her own species. Then on the whole she seemed to feel love towards either frogs specifically Kermit or humans (non-muppet) flirting with the occasional male guest star:wink:

Tim

Reaction score
Going back to Frank Oz's original backstory, I think (if I remember) that Piggy was born in a litter of six. I could be wrong since ther was no mention of her sibling's names or whereabouts, and Andy & Randy must have been one of Brian's "creative" contributions.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
:smile: Well in that case I assume that at least the pig sitting next to Piggy in the Ruth Buzzi panel discussion was no relation since they started to get all kissy and huggy with each other. Curious that's the only time Piggy acted attracted to her own species. Then on the whole she seemed to feel love towards either frogs specifically Kermit or humans (non-muppet) flirting with the occasional male guest star:wink:
Miss Piggy did dance with various pigs in At the Dance.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
True but we never saw her get really romantic with them in a kiss-kiss sense.
Not that any of the other dancing couples ever did either of course.

It doesn't really matter in the end of course. The point of At the Dance was all the jokes not which couples were "romantic" and which were only friends