Piggy's funniest moment

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
We've done Fozzie's best moments, so I was thinking., Why not Piggy's? My canidate for her all-time funniest moment is the little scene she has with John Denver in his episode of TMS. The expressions Frank pulls out of the Piggy Puppet are just amazing. You forget your watching a puppet. The barely-controled panic, the mystified fear, the worry, it's all there and very realistic. And the best part is that John Denver can't hold it in. He just bursts out laughing, but Frank is so good that they left it in. That is Pig perfection.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
One of my favourite Miss Piggy moments,is during the episode that guest starred Leo Sayer.The scene where,just as she comes out of her dressing room up above,she catches Kermit giving Annie Sue a kiss backstage.So she then jumps right off the railing,comes flying through the air yelling"HYYYYAH",and lands onto Kermit.
I just loved the way she flew off the gaurdrail like that.It kind of looked like a fun thing to do.

Elchippo

Reaction score
how about those freaky eyes she gets in TMM when shes beating up Mel Brooks and his goons?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Oh yeah.I'll never forget that.The first time I saw that scene it freaked me out.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
How about her and the on going joke about "what color are their hands now" thing in The Great Muppet Caper.

Or her reaction when Kermit tells her she is fired in an episode on The Muppet Show. (Forgot which episode it was though)

ryan

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Mine are as follows:

In TMTM, when a) Her and Kermit are having the little fight in the park: "You were giving her the... the huggies!!!" b)when the guy steals her purse in Central Park, and her eyes go all slanty and angry and she starts yelling (and then the body double roller-blades after him).

TMS: The "Don't go Breaking my Heart" number with Elton John. Really cute.

More later!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Two moments I like-(a)The Alice Copper episode where she sings that one song with him(can't remember what it's called)and when they're done singing she relizes that AC turned her into a monster.(b)The Candice Bergan episode(?)where she sings "What Now My Love?" and the back-up singers slowly turn into monsters and chace her around!

AAO

Reaction score
My favorite Piggy moment is in The Muppets Take Manhattan when she's on the rollerskates screaming attempting to get her purse back from the theif. Pure Muppets...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
AAO said:
My favorite Piggy moment is in The Muppets Take Manhattan when she's on the rollerskates screaming attempting to get her purse back from the theif. Pure Muppets...
Yeah, mine too. And the part when she beats the heck out of that can, and bending the pole, when the construction workers are trying to "flirt" with her.

Its kinda hard for me to say TMS moments, because, well, I've really only seen season 1...

I can tell you my least favorite piggy moment, although, even I have to admit, it was pretty funny