Pigs in Space Reference on "Roseanne"

Convincing John

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone's noticed this before, but there has been a Pigs in Space reference on "Roseanne". Now that it's Halloween time, they often show a clump of all the Halloween-themed "Roseannes" together...and that's where you'll find the following reference.

I wish I knew the name of the specific Halloween-themed "Roseanne" that the reference is in, but at least I can tell you about it:

Basically, someone is dressed up as Link Hogthrob at a Halloween party. They're not wearing a Link mask. Instead, they have on an astronaut's helmet. But the rest of their costume looks like Link's! Seriously folks, it does look really good, and it's worth checking out. All I can remember is some kind of a crowd scene, and I think that Roseanne herself is dressed up as the Statue of Liberty.

Roseanne airs on the oxygen network, and if you want to check up on when Roseanne is on, here's a link for you:

http://www.oxygen.com/Roseanne/

Roseanne might be on other channels in your area. Check your local listings, folks.

Convincing John

Convincing John

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
I saw that like ten years ago.
I'm sure you did. It's been around quite a while, but I just thought I'd mention it for any new MCers who didn't know about it.

Convincing John