Pigs In Space Thread--questions, ideas...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
My idea for a Pigs in Space movie would neable the rest of the Muppets to be included in the actual plot.

It starts out with Kermit being told that there are a few Executives who want to do a movie of Pigs in Space (for what reason, who knows!). So, they begin filming. While they're filming, Miss Piggy gets captured by REAL Koozebanians (like in Galaxy Quest), and is taken to their home planet. Somehow the set of the Swinetrek takes off (it's not even the model or anything. Just the open set!) and Link and Strangepork are off, unwillingly, to find Miss P. The rest of the Muppet gang train as astronauts, and follow after them. The whole thing would end in a spoof battle of the end battle of Episode II with the Koozebanians taking the part of the droids, and the Muppets as the Jedi.

I have this vision of Link being eaten by a giant, monster Koozebanian. Kicking around inside it's mouth... that'd be funny! It'd really take the Muppets back to the old days.

Pretty lame, I know, but it works when you think of who'd actually be making it! :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I figured it out. The Muppets are playing themselves in the movie. Link, Piggy, and Strangepork, along with the others from MT, are trained for this space exploration and have been in training since TMS days.

While giving the other Muppets a tour of the actual Swinetrek, someone accidentally hits a button and the doors close, rockets fire-up, and off they go. Now, we're on board the swinetrek going off into space with the pig crew and our Muppet Friends.

Only after they get into outer space do they realize the plot of their story, which would have to be determined and completed before they can return home. Once home, Link, Piggy, and Strangepork give control of the ship over to the other pigs from MT and lets them continue the exploration, so there'll always be PIS, and an opportunity for them to call back Link, Piggy, and Strangepork.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You get my drift, then!! I like the idea of leaving a movie available for a sequel, but it ends in such a way that a sequel isn't necessary.