Pigs in Space Web Comic

The Narrator

Reaction score
My host and domain have properly resolved and I feel the time is right to announce my Pigs in Space web comic, Pork Factor 9, which features the Pallisades toys (as well as a few other toy cameos). Your readership, thoughts, comments, praise, donations, etc. are appreciated! :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
I like it! If I may make a suggestion, Strangepork is supposed to have a German accent (he doesn't, trust me), and Germans don't say Ze or Zat... that's the French (plus Beebers, but we don't talk about her much :cool: ). Anyway, to give him a German accent he should say Dee (really spelled die, but that gets misunderstood, so we'll go by pronounciation) for "the" and Dat for "that".

BornBlue

Reaction score
The stop motion flash movie with the crew and the robots is the best... very well done!

The Narrator

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I like it! If I may make a suggestion, Strangepork is supposed to have a German accent (he doesn't, trust me), and Germans don't say Ze or Zat... that's the French...
Yeah, Strangepork's accent is a bit touch-and-go in the web comic and the actual show. ...I dread the day characters like Beaker and the Swedish Chef make an appearance. :smile:

Personally--and maybe I've just seen Snatch too many times--I always thought the pop-culture spelling for "the" was "ze" as in "What, in case of ze Germans?" :crazy:

Thanks for reading though. I promise... well, I hope... it'll get better. Or at least more consistent!

BornBlue said:
The stop motion flash movie with the crew and the robots is the best... very well done!
Thanks BornBlue! That was my first practice piece with stop-motion. I'm going to attempt another one in the near future and, like the comic (and Strangepork's accent) I hope it will get better/more consistent. :smile:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Have you seen Nightmare Before Christmas? It's that. They make models of the characters and move them frame by frame. It's kinda like claymation.