Pigs Save Space

Barry Lee

Reaction score
A mysterious thing happens at the Muppet Theater and its all up to the Pigs in Space to save the day. Here's "Pigs Save Space"

---

Chapter 1

It's another Friday night and the Muppet Theater is in full swing, Johnny Fiamma is practicing his tunes as Sal, his monkey assistant, is gobbling on some lasagna. While Fozzie Bear is perfecting his act of comedy. The Flying Zuccini Brothers were even attempting another daring act! While Kermit the Frog was at his desk, reading the schedule for the show, Scooter (the Goffer, who Goes Fer anything -- cute, cute joke) runs up to Kermit in pure panic.

"KERMIT! I'm in pure panic!", Scooter shouts.

"Cute, Scooter, way to follow the narrator," Kermit sighs as he scrunches his face.

"Miss Piggy, is -- MISSING!" Scooter shouts as Kermit just paused.

Scooter and Kermit quickly race to Miss Piggy's dressing room. As Scooter said, Piggy was nowhere to be sight. And Miss Piggy would NEVER miss a show, she's always hamming it up. (Whats up with the cheap jokes here?) As Kermit goes to Piggy's desk he see's a note, and then realizes the ceiling has a hole in it.

The note reads:

Dear Swinetrek Crew,
We have captured First Mate Piggy, she is now ours, we want you to arrive in our planet Kookamungooya where you can duel the great King Zaab, if you do defeat him, you will have the First Mate back, but if not, she will be our slave, for eternity.
Signed,
Prince Zaab

Kermit shouts, "OH NO!"

As he contemplates what to do, Scooter informs Kermit that the show is gonna start in five minutes.

"Scooter, cancel the show." Kermit remarks.

"Boss- are- are you sure?" Scooter trembles with his words.

"Yes," Kermit sighs, "I'm sure."

Kermit sits on Piggy's chair sort of sad, and worried, about what has happened, and what to do. As Scooter exists the room, to inform everybody that the show has been cancelled, Kermit sheds a tear.

He looks up at the broken ceiling and whispers, "I miss you, Piggy." as he holds the letter in his hands and hugs it, "We will save you."

Kermit then realizes that the aliens want to see the Swinetrek crew, so he rushes downstairs.

Downstairs in the backstage area, it's a frenzy, Gonzo is complaining about how he can't perform his new chicken Beethoven bowling ball toss act, The Electric Mayhem is not mellowed out that the show has been cancelled for the evening, as well as the Flying Zuccini Brothers, everyone is in an up roar. Kermit goes to his desk and stands on the desk,

"QUIET!" he shouts.

Still, noise ensues.

"QUIETTTTTTT!" he shouts again. His lungs get weak.

"BE QUIET! Arrrgadoagdouagdna!" Animal shreakes as he pants for air.

Everyone is quiet as Janice speaks out, "and I was like well man, that stuff is way to expensive for what it's actually worth. Oh! Sorry!"

"The show is cancelled because Miss Piggy is missing!" Kermit procclaims, as everyone starts cheering.

"Come one you guys!" Gonzo shouts, "It's not like she had some extreme way of being missing i'm sure she just needed to buy a dress!"

"Actually, she was kidnapped by Aliens." Kermit said.

The gang sort of chuckles.

Kermit just gives up, while the rest of the gang heads home, Kermit goes next door to the Muppet Parking Garage. This is where the Swinetrek is located, as well as the Electric Mayhem Bus.

---

Meanwhile in the backstage of the theater Gonzo, Fozzie, and Rowlf start talking.

"I think its CRAZY that she got ABDUCTED by aliens!" Gonzo said as his eyes popped out.

"I couldn't even write a joke about THAT! Wocka Wocka?" Fozzie raised his hat as Rowlf sighed.

"You guys," Rowlf starts, "We should really help Piggy, even if she's brash she's our family."

---

In the parking garage Kermit enters, you see the garage is massive, as he enters he shouts "HELLO?" as echoes of his voice glimmer throughout the complex. Kermit grabs his cellphone, as he dials a number, "Hey Link, can you meet me down in the parking garage?"

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
LOVE it! Can't wait to hear more; definitely a great, fresh new story.

Post more soon please!

:smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Chapter 2

As Kermit hangs up his cell phone, a shadow appears behind him, Kermit turns around as he hears a scream!

"Oh! Its just you Kermit," -- the shadow says as its revealed the be the main mechanic and owner of the garage, Beauregard. (Who also works as a Janitor for a few peanuts extra.)

"Hey Beau, could you go and get the Swinetrek revved up?" Kermit asks with a little anxious voice.

"Sure thing, I will make it Rev!" Beau points up as he dashes away.

Kermit waits for anticipation as the wide doors to the garage open to reveal Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, and the Electric Mayhem.

Fozzie walks over to Kermit, "Hey Kermit, we're sorry to overreact to Miss Piggy being missing!", as he pats Kermit on the back.

All of a sudden a big KABOOM! is heard, it reveals to be Beauregard, he ended up driving the Electric Mayhem Bus with the Swinetrek tied on the top!

"Some little GREEN things helped me rev it up!" Beau shouts as Kermit sighs.

"REV! REV!" Animal shout.

"Animal chill out man!" Floyd tries to control Animal as Animal dashes into the bus. The band runs after him.

Link Hogthrob and Julius Strangepork (the two main leaders of the Pigs in Space besides First Mate Piggy) arrive.

"Do I finally get a starring role in SOMETHING?" Link boasts

"Well, Link, kind of, you can save the Muppets', Miss Piggy is lost in space." Kermit explains.

"Oh! Nice new plot!" Link chuckles.

"Link I don't think it's a plo--" Dr. Strangepork tries to explain as the Pre-Madonna in Mr. Hogthrob grabs the Doctor's neck as Link LEAPS to the Swinetrek grabbing Julius.

"Woah now! Pigs really CAN FLY!" Gonzo's eyes glimmer with amazement as he LEAPS to the Electric Mayhem bus.

"Gonzo! This is only for the Swinetrek crew!" Kermit shouts.

"Let me go get Gonzo Kermit," Fozzie says as he runs after Gonzo.

All of a sudden, the Swinetrek starts shaking, as a big KABLOOM, is heard, the Swinetrek took off, along with the BUS! Which held Fozzie, Gonzo, and The Band!

Kermit tries to run after them as he hold onto a tire, and leaps in the air into a window of the bus. As he gets in the bus, its too late to come down.

Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, and the Electric Mayhem, along with Link & Dr. Strangepork, are heading to Outer space.

"BYE BYE EARTH!" Animal shouts out the window.

"Oh boy an adventure!" Gonzo glees.

"I think im getting sea sick," procclaims Kermit.

The Muppet's were launched, in the bus, Kermit hears a noise in one of the suit cases, as the suit case blasts open!

It's a cute little bunny rabbit, whose name is Bean, "Where am i?" Bean asks as he rubs his eyes.

"BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY!" Animal shouts as he dashes to Bean.

"Oh no why did he have to come along?" Fozzie says to himself shaking his head.