1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets New Member

I love that song! Great choice!
  2. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Movin' right along, I wonder what's next? :D ;) :excited:
  3. Ilikemuppets New Member

4. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

While we're waiting for what's next let's bump back up. :)
  5. Ilikemuppets New Member

What is next on the menu, Marty?
  6. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Caroline has promised to get back in touch with making her comments on the Batman female rogue trio performing our favourite sketch as soon as possible William.

If I, or anybody else come up with any thing to add in the meantime, that'll be most welcome.
  7. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Incidentally this is our 2060th post. :super: :cool: :excited:
  8. Ilikemuppets New Member

Good job and way to go!
  9. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

A job well done and let's keep at it. :D
  10. Ilikemuppets New Member

Just added one more because why not?
  11. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

12. Ilikemuppets New Member

Cool! I did it again too!
  13. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Good on you William :)
  14. Ilikemuppets New Member

15. Skye Active Member

I just have to say, to SteveJRogers... wow! :excited: That is really impressive, and so many great songs that you brought up in here! I love it. Thanks for all of those!

Now, as for the Gotham girls! :D I'm finally getting back in here with this!

For a happy wandering order for these three ladies, I think I would have to say Catwoman as the leader, Harley Quinn as the middle, and Poison Ivy as the nervous end one. I think it would work best that way, but I was also thinking it could be Harley Quinn as the leader and Catwoman as the middle....

Since Catwoman and Harley Quinn are both very agile, athletic, and strong, I think they would make great leader and middle wanderers. Poison Ivy is the one I know the least about, so unfortunately, she ended up being the leftover, lol! I'm honestly not sure where she would best fit, so I put her on the end. Anyone else think she would fit somewhere else, that works great with me, too!
  16. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

That's great Caroline.

For myself I always envision Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy together as leader and middle. Mainly because they were paired together as best friends in the animated Batman episode "Harley and Ivy" when they first met. Unlike all other team-ups of Batman's enemies, theirs seemed to be based upon genuine friendship.

I remember they had a mock picture of a cat stuck upon the fridge at their hideout with the words Boo Catwoman underneath it. LOL :D

Even though they obviously didn't think much of her I thought what a cool trio they would make in general if they put aside any differences and gave it a chance. Let alone as a happy wandering trio. Double LOL ;)
  17. Ilikemuppets New Member

I could see Harley as either the leader or the nervous one, myself.
  18. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Yes. As I think about Harley's personality I can agree with you about her William. :D

Especially as leader. I can easily see her turning and saying "Oooohh. Watch your step," with the perfect facial expression as well as verbal inflection. ;)
  19. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! Harley can be brave but she does have a vulnerable side to her.
  20. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Did you mean to say a vulnerable side to her William?