Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
I'll bet the nervous piggy was trying extra hard to convince himself of that, too!

Lol, so true, so true. How they couldn't consider possible goat involvement is beyond me! :wink: At least they sure learned from that, though!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Took their new found knowledge with them to the grave.

Oh wait. Muppets cannot die can they?
Well they rested and recuperated at the bottom of the mountain and were all the wiser for their experiences when they "rose from the dead". :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, oh yeah. Took their newfound knowledge to their rest and recuperation, I guess you mean, then! :wink:
That sure is great that they came out so knowledgable. Who knew this experience of theirs would be so educational for them!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Evil goats are by far the best teachers concerning mountains. Even though they are a little rough. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, you're not kidding. The piggies never would've learned to seriously watch their step or have goat repellent perfume in their jet-propelled knapsacks if the goats hadn't been there to teach 'em! :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh that's cool, I hope you had an awesome time in Ohio, crazed gonzo fa! And it's nice to see ya back! :smile:

PIOL right back atcha! :big_grin: :crazy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hey there cgf. Great to have you back. Hope you had a fun time with your family while you were in Ohio.

THE PIOL HAS RETURNED! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And speaking about the female piggies again I thought as a new discussion topic I'd mention a thought I had regarding the script I wrote.

I was wondering if a slight change in the dialogue could be made after the first lady piggy falls to her death. Perhaps the line "Oooohh. Watch your step" could be changed to "Ooooohh. Mind your step".
Well it does sound different. What do you think my friends? Which line do you prefer?

Skye

Reaction score
That is interesting, Marty. And you're right, it does sound quite different.

The first thing that came to my mind was that "Mind your step" is not very commonly said at all, so while it might be kind of cool to have something like that in the sketch, it does seem a bit unnatural to say. Also, I do think saying "Watch your step" sounds a little bit more caring. To me, the word "watch" is a little bit of a stronger word so it would make a bit more of an impact. Like saying "mind your step" seems like something you'd say if the situation were smaller (like, if there was something on the ground you'd want your friend to notice and maybe walk around to avoid, like a puddle or something) while saying "watch your step" sounds a bit more nurturing. ... Even though technically, no matter what word you say, you're saying the same thing, I do think "Watch your step" is the best choice! :smile:

But that's just my weird opinion, hehe. I'd be interested in hearing others' opinions as well!