Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was wondering how the song would turn out if say Betty and Ronnie were climbing up the mountain and Cheryl blossom were to tag along at the end despite them not liking her very well or inviting there either...
Maybe after Cheryl falls:
Betty and Ronnie look at each other.
Ronnie: Well good riddance.
Betty: Yeah. But watch your step. We don't want to follow after that pest.:smile:

Seriously speaking though I don't think they would really wish anything as bad as that to befall poor Cheryl. They're such caring girls at heart.:sympathy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah you are right that they really are caring girls. But perhaps if there was a safety trampoline at the bottom, they could give each other a hearty hi-five!:big_grin: :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Or for those of you who watch "Batman:the Animated Series" maybe Harley Quinn and her friend Poison Ivy could perform the sketch with Catwoman agreeing to join them?:smile: :smirk: :flirt:
Maybe we could discuss this lady trio for awhile now.
Anybody have a personally preferred order for them in the sketch before I share mine?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Maybe we could discuss this lady trio for awhile now.
Anybody have a personally preferred order for them in the sketch before I share mine?
Not I, but feel free to go right ahead!:smile:

But I was thinking that with the last one and maybe plummeting to there doom and the experience might help them to open up and understand each other a little better.:smirk:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Not I, but feel free to go right ahead!:smile:

But I was thinking that with the last one and maybe plummeting to there doom and the experience might help them to open up and understand each other a little better.:smirk:
Well you never know that bit of good might come out of it all for them.:wink:

Perhaps Caroline might like to suggest an order first. Make a change from me going ahead with it all the time.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm sure she'll reply in here soon. In the meantime we're adding up our post count between us, aren't we William? :big_grin: