1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pip and Pop rule!

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by furryredmonster, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Pip and Pop rule!! What are your favorite Bear in the Big Blue House characters and why?
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Treelo! I love his voice.
  3. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I like Treelo for sure! He's got a funny voice! You can understand some of the stuff he says. I like shadow too!
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Bear you got to love Bear but Pip and Pop are great and Miss Moon and Tutter is a Favorite Treelo not a big fan
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Thanks, Kimp! ;)
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

My favorites are Tutter, Treelo, Luna and Bear. Shadow gets on my nerves.
  7. Ooo... I like Luna too. I love her song. Everytime Luna is on I'll grab my 2 year old baby sis and let her watch it. She loves that song. She is not a big fan of Bear though. She picks up from her sis on liking Elmo.
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

no problem
  9. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

treelo's the coolest i can sorta do his voice
  10. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Tutter & Ojo

My wife and I like Tutter & Ojo. I love the shadow puppets that Shadow brings in

"What's that smell???"
    "Oh it's you."
  11. MissterPiggy

MissterPiggy New Member

Having performed as Bear for the last year or so, I've grown to have such a wonderful understanding and connection with the big guy.
    It makes my job so worthwhile to know that through such memorable characters, I'm able to make a difference in people's lives. Something that Bear is able to do everday with the children he visits each morning for breakfast.
    He's also someone kids can look up to as a "big brother" figure. I grew up with three younger siblings, and can definetly relate to Bear and his family.
    And he's ORANGE!!! Even better!
  12. Yes, Pip 'n Pop rule! They're such funny cute li'l fellers! lol :zany:

Luna is awesome...I love her...so ethereal, spiritual, wise...

And ya gotta love Bear---he's so warm 'n friendly 'n nice---a great guy! :) er, bear! :o