Planet Koozebane

Gonzo the 2nd

Reaction score
Hello there.
Remember the Episode (was it in Season One?) when love comes to planet Kuzbin? I tried to make sure I know the exact spelling, but could not find any references to it on the Internet. Could someone kindly point me to the right Episode (and spelling) on that? My intension is to propose to the International Astronomical Union (www.iau.org) that one of the newly discovered exo-planets be named Kuzbin (or whatever that was).... ;-)

Thanks for your help,
G2:zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... The episode the sketch you're asking about can be found in the Florence Henderson TMS episode, Season 1 Episode 07. Additionally, I believe the proper spelling is "Koozbane" as that was what was printed on the packaging for the Koozbane Kermit action figures. You can also look this up at Muppet Wiki, found at muppet.wikia.com
Hope this helps.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah ha, Ed my friend, I do think you might be wrong here. I'm pretty sure the proper spelling is Koozebane, with an "E", isn't it? Not possitive, but that's how I've always spelled it. :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... I stand corrected. Guess the first "e" must be silent to make it sound like "koozbane".

Gonzo the 2nd

Reaction score
Koozebane

Excellencies,

Many thanks indeed. Well, clearly, the Latin alphabet was not designed to render the new Old Saxon. But that helps me now to spell the name correctly in my communication to IAU...

G2