Play With Me Sesame re-runs

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Play With Me Sesame began airing re-runs today of their first season which means their first season run is thirty episodes. Thought some of you who missed the show from the beginning or who were recording it would like to know.

Play With Me Sesame began airing on Noggin on April 1st.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Even though I'm not a regular watcher of the show, the episodes I've seen are pretty good. It reminded of the days when I used to watch "Sesame Street" (on PBS).

I'm (or was) more of an "Unpaved" person.

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Play With Me Sesame began airing re-runs today of their first season which means their first season run is thirty episodes. Thought some of you who missed the show from the beginning or who were recording it would like to know.

Play With Me Sesame began airing on Noggin on April 1st.
I finally caught one of those episodes when visiting someone with Noggin recently. I liked the show and the classic skits, some of which go back pretty far. One in particular, Grover helping "old Herry looking for the triangle."

Have the skits gone as far back as the first season in 1969?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There have been a few from the 1972-1973 era: Cookie going to the baker for an "imaginary cookie", Fat Cat, and Lefty's Elephant picture.

Some other good ones they show from the 1970's are two different skits with Kermit drawing with his magic finger and Grover's Over Under Around and Through.

The songs and sketches are a really nice mix for the most part.

Splurge

Reaction score
Is Eric Jacobson still performing both Bert and Grover? Because there are many scenes with them together, and it doesn't sound like one is obviously looped.