Playsets you'd like to see...

Buttercup

Reaction score
Palisades does AWESOME playsets. It's hard to think of more, but so far I've thought of two I'd like to see:

1. They're doing the backstage, but I'd like to see the front of the stage with a balcony for Statler and Waldorf to heckle from. Figure: How about Astoria? *evil grin*

2. The planet Koozebane! I know we have Koozebane Kermit, but I think a full Koozebane playset would just be awesome! *hugs the Murdlidops* Figure: Um . . . Hmmm . . . Any ideas besides the obvious Koozebane Kermit?

Add any you can think of! Not necessarily based on what you think would sell, just things you'd like to see!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
This has kinda been covered...

I have a few ideas, but I have to first take this time to second the motion that we get that main stage set with real curtain and balcony. It doesn't even have to be anything more than that... Jsut a stage with a balcony and a curtain... Ideally something that a few playsets could fit around/ inside the curtained area... I think Nigel would be ideal for this sets figure though (although Astoria would be CLASSIC)

How about some kind of an outdoorsy style setting?? I know the Swamp has been suggested about a thousand times here...

Dance hall??? It certainly is a staple!! Maybe just as a backdrop...

Here's an alternative... Looking for that perfect playset to house your MTI Muppets in??? Get your butt over to Toys R Us and get the Captain Nemo playset/ action figure that has him on his deck/ bridge area. It comes with TONS of cool props and is to scale with Muppets already. The detail is on par with Pallisades... I believe this set won Set Of the Year in Toyfare like, 2 years ago. All this for 10 bucks cause it's on clearance. What are you waiting for??? Some of the props may need a touch up with paint, but dude... 10 bucks!!! It even has a little pipe and a rapier in a scabbard along witha scimitar in scabbard as well... I already have the scimitar around Sam's neck and the rapier around Lew's neck. It's funnier that way.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Buttercup said:
2. The planet Koozebane! I know we have Koozebane Kermit, but I think a full Koozebane playset would just be awesome! *hugs the Murdlidops* Figure: Um . . . Hmmm . . . Any ideas besides the obvious Koozebane Kermit?
When the playsets where still being made with one with each series, Koozebane was supposed to be the series 6 playset with Koozebane Kermit(duh). When playsets where reduced to 2 per year it was canceled along with the Electric Mayhem bus(series 5 was supposed to come with Janice). I have a pic of the Concept art i'll try and upload to my site later. :smile: So what finally happened Koozebane shrunk and beacame a Target exclusive. :stick_out_tongue:

Moran9969

Reaction score
I definately would like to see Ma Bear's living room, with a cozy fireplace and loads of Christmas decorations. Of course Fozzie's mom would be the exclusive figure, perhaps along with Sprocket too!

camilla

Reaction score
I would love to see a mega playset of the muppet theatre more like a dolls hpouse. I would not mind paying up to £50 it wouyld be fabulous!!

Buttercup

Reaction score
The ironic thing is that the playsets are AWESOME. I can't see why they were cut back to two a year. Well I CAN, but I don't understand how sales could have been low on those awesome playsets.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Buttercup said:
The ironic thing is that the playsets are AWESOME. I can't see why they were cut back to two a year. Well I CAN, but I don't understand how sales could have been low on those awesome playsets.
Well, they *are* a little pricy. Like, 35 or so bucks is a lot of money. However I didn't mind spending 20 bucks on the Muppet Labs playset w/ Beaker when I got it! :wink:

Buttercup

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Well, they *are* a little pricy. Like, 35 or so bucks is a lot of money. However I didn't mind spending 20 bucks on the Muppet Labs playset w/ Beaker when I got it! :wink:
Not for the kitchen it's not. Well, it's still $35, but it's just amazing. :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Buttercup said:
Not for the kitchen it's not. Well, it's still $35, but it's just amazing. :big_grin:
I'm sure the Swedish Chef kitchen is amazing and all, it's just that I'm a 15 year old kid w/ no job and money's hard to come by for me. It's not that we're poor or anything, but my mom mainly buys just Lord of the Rings stuff (which IS cool though, hee hee)

suggsy

Reaction score
As for me, I'll be happy to get that backstage next year!