1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Playskool's Sesame Street Line is available now

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Aug 7, 2011.

1. rururufus82

rururufus82 New Member

I called them awhile back and they said they had the Winter Pals but hadn't shipped them yet according to their computers and I guess they have never been shipped as those are the only figures I am missing. Just picked up the Ice Cream Truck last week and my son loves it. Besides amazon for 40 dollars I have only seen the Ice Cream Truck at toysrus.com not in any stores, but I would think it is only a matter of time that actual retail shops get them in. If anyone has the Winter Fun Pals please let me know I would love to buy them since I am a completist and have driven my wife crazy searching for that grouping.
  2. sebulbajohnny

sebulbajohnny New Member

No update on the Winter Pals set???
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This will sound very redundant... but I'd say we'd need to wait until winter. Or at least late fall.
  4. wintergrace

wintergrace New Member

Ive been after a few sets for awhile now there not in stock anywhere but i've been keeping an eye on toysrus.com well yesterday they put them on sale for 3.89 but there not available so i called them . The lady told me they had them but for some reason there computers hadn't updated that they were in stock. Its been months why do they not wont to put out something to sell. I thought they wanted money.
  5. YipYip UhHuh

YipYip UhHuh New Member

I was at Kmart the other day and saw they had a new Super Grover 2.0 figurine with his vehicle. I think it was around $15. Just wanted to let you guys know...I'm not sure if they will be coming out with any other new ones soon. Hopefully!
  6. ruxy100

ruxy100 New Member

Has anyone purchased these?? They are listed on the American TRU site.

They look extremely cute :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Those above actually are very reminiscent of a much older set of Sesame toys, which is interesting...I have an Elmo, Cookie, and Big Bird in cars like that that were made in the late 90s or early 2000s. I forget who they were made by, as I don't have one accessible to be at the moment, but I find that interesting.
  8. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

I love the ernie :)
  9. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Wow! These racecars look awesome!!
    Thanks for posting them up, Ruxy100. It's like Sesame Street having its own racing game like Mario Kart.
  10. ruxy100

ruxy100 New Member

Seeing as this thread is rather dormant, I thought I would post a link to some pics from Toy Fair a few months ago.

I'm really looking forward to that cooking Cookie Monster figures :D

http://www.toughpigs.com/fair-play-2013/
  11. bobby bensen

bobby bensen Member

Is this figure series just over or what ?
  12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The job series has been out for a little while. Dunno if anything else was revealed at Toy Fair.

I really wish they'd do something for the 45th anniversary.
  13. bobby bensen

bobby bensen Member

The 45th idea sounds grate it whould be a grate time to produce some "classic" characters
  14. bobby bensen

bobby bensen Member

15. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

16. bobby bensen

bobby bensen Member

I'm actually missing two (to my knowledge) on the list. The two missing are in the following picture-[​IMG]

There's no official photos for them on Muppet wiki or Hasbro.com soo in till they do I'm just going to leave them out.
  17. bobby bensen

bobby bensen Member

I found better pics I will go ahead and update them :laugh: