Playstation 3

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Slapping in the Blue-Ray tecnology was a bad Idea to me. Kinda why I think it's not the most worth while system to get right now. But It's a brillant move on Sony's part thought.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I think it's ridiculous that they are making yet another new video game console. Now, I'll have to buy a PS3 due to all the glitches with the old games that have been occuring. *sigh* I don't see why people are so excited about it, either. It plays games. Big deal. I think it's also even more ridiculous that people were camping out at stores to get it.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Read my post... because all the glitches. And besides, all the new games coming out will be made for ps3, not ps2.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I'm gonna wait till the price drops dramatically or they release Kingdom Hearts 3 whichever comes first.

And can someone tell me more about this motion sensing controller? Is this a necesasary fearute on all games or can it be turned off like vibration. I don't think I could deal with it all the time I don't have very steady hands while gaming.

messyplace

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Read my post... because all the glitches. And besides, all the new games coming out will be made for ps3, not ps2.
so..because there's a new console..the old one will have glitches? Either way, you still dont have to buy a PS3.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Not true. I just saw a commercial for a new kariokee (excuse my poor spelling) game for ps2. Sony knows that its brand new. Yes, they will make PS3 games, but they will still make PS2 games for a while just because they know that not everyone has the money for a PS3, at least, I hope so