1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Plaza Sésamo is back!

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by ssetta, May 10, 2003.

1. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Well, that actually depends on where you live, but it is back on. It's on TeleFutura. It's not available everywhere. It's actually owned by Univision. It's actually sometimes a network that you don't need to have cable to get it. Even Univision is not always available over the air. Some places get it on cable, and some places have a local affiliate. But I don't know about TeleFutura being on cable. But I would assume it is.
  2. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

:( i dont get telefutura. darn it
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Ssetta,

Are they re runs or a new Season ?

Are there any new Mexican Muppets in it ?

:p
  4. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Believe it or not, it's a new season! It featured that new Bert & Ernie sketch from last season with Ernie's dream with the monkeys on the bed, the elephant in the drawer, and the alligator under the bed. And it said "©2003" at the end.
  5. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

:( :cry: :( :cry: I cant get it! Why God?? WHY??!!!
  6. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Like I said, it isn't available in all areas. Just like Univision, and Noggin, are not available in all areas. But TeleFutura, like Univision, is not a cable network. I know Univision is on cable in some areas, but I have never heard of TeleFutura being on cable. I think they're only in places that have large Spanish-speaking viewers. E.g., New York has it, Boston has it, because a lot of people are Spanish. Maybe your area doesn't have many Spanish viewers.
  7. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

Actually my area gets Univision. Is Plaza Sesamo on that? There is one place in my area with alot of blacks and latinos.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

So would it be on the spanish channel? Its called (I think) Unavison. I was wondering if it still comes on there. And At what time?
  9. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Okay, it is not on Univision. It's on TeleFutura. It's on Saturday and Sunday at 7 AM et.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

So do you think that it would be on Satillita? Or not.
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Did not know that!! Since I live in Mass, I should be able to see it.... have to wait till Saturday tho...
  12. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Good! I think I can tell you some places where you can see it, since you live here. You can see TeleFutura on over-the-air channel 66, Comcast cable channel 21 (I think in most areas), or RCN cable channel 22 (I believe). And, yes, I think it would probably be on satellite.
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Would be named any different? Because I looked but not one that has that name.
  14. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Which cable system do you have? If you look at your lineup, it would be listed under "WUTF-66" or something like that. Check your guide or channel lineup for those call letters. I'll bet you it's there.
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I actually watch Telefutura every Sunday because nothing else is on (NEd's Newt, Red Baron, stuff like that) so this isn't a probl;em for me!