Please Bring Back (fill in the blank)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Haha. Yeah, well, yeah...But then we'd start saying, "Bring back Pepe as a main character!" and "Can we have some really cheesy pop-icon cameos, please?"
Beau, I wouldn't want Pepe. You can have him. He'll help you get out of the year 3000.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Sorry if any of these were already posted.
*Electric Mayhem, although they seem to be making a comeback (and please someone doing Janice's voice and do it justice)
*Annie Sue
*Scooter
*Robin (Have we even SEEN him since MCC?)
*Miss Piggy's karate chops
*Rowlf
*the jug band
*Kermit's face scrunch

Nick22

Reaction score
Sorry if any of these were already posted.
*Electric Mayhem, although they seem to be making a comeback (and please someone doing Janice's voice and do it justice)
*Annie Sue
*Scooter
*Robin (Have we even SEEN him since MCC?)
*Miss Piggy's karate chops
*Rowlf
*the jug band
*Kermit's face scrunch
i agree with every single thing on this list!

robin I THINK had, like, one line in LTS.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I'd maybe add some old characters, my personal faveourites and some of the lesser knowns, btw a lot of characters DID come back and were voiced, in Muppet Party Cruise but I personally think Janice just sounded almost like a person thaking the mick out of her with a lousy impression, I definately think someone on the very forum could do a better impression, Rowlf and Dr Teeth sounded great though, kudos for Bill Baretta, he actually has a purpose! (I don't count Pepe, weasely little prawn!) ANyway here's my little list...

The King (Rupert or Goshposh, same character)
Digit (Why not? Since when did Dave Goelz suddenly die?)
Wontkins
The Queen
Featherstone
Yorick
D.r Strangepork
Nigel (conductor/host)
Gladys
Wayne and Wanda
Gorgon heap
Luncheon Counter Monster (for ruler of earth 2010!)
The Fraggles

Count von Count

Reaction score
ANyway here's my little list...
The King (Rupert or Goshposh, same character)
Digit (Why not? Since when did Dave Goelz suddenly die?)
Wontkins
The Queen
Featherstone
Yorick
D.r Strangepork
Nigel (conductor/host)
Gladys
Wayne and Wanda
Gorgon heap
Luncheon Counter Monster (for ruler of earth 2010!)
The Fraggles .
The Fraggles are comeing back!:smirk:
You know the new movie.
As for Digit, I whould think that it would be hard to fit him back in the Muppet World.
(for one: he does not look as lovable as most of all the others Muppets Disney is useing)
And Nigel I posted him in my list, So I'm with you there.:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
It WOULD be all kinds of awesome if Wontkins popped up in some really obscure cameo!

Luncheon Counter Monster has made kind of a small comeback - we got to see him in LTS where he even spoke "Mr. Bear...Mr. Bear...Mr. Uh..." (not sure what to address Gonzo as). And if i remember, i think that's his hand giving Fozzie his pie in his muppet.com comedy props lecture!

I love it when they break out a classic puppet like that that hadn't been seen in a while out of storage!

I'd also like to see Beautiful Day Monster pop up (i was reminded of this when i saw the furry blue hand give The Newsman his memo again on Muppets.com..."Reading this sentence will turn you into...cheese? (BLAST) Oh...my...GOUDA!" Funniest Newsman bit ever!)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I personally think Janice just sounded almost like a person thaking the mick out of her with a lousy impression, I definately think someone on the very forum could do a better impression
I agree 100%. Of course, I can't do an impression of her too well, but my dad (a.k.a. JanicesMainDude on this forum) can do an impression that's almost exactly like the original. (and by original, I mean Richard, the one who originated the character we all know and love, not the one that played Janice before him)