Please don't leave m

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I hope you enjoy this story,I don't think I am good as Rhuanna or muppetjente or muppetgirl 09..

Chapter 1:The song
,,You never let me do what I want!"
,,Never?I always do that what you want!!"
,,Ok,when you say that:But it's always you and these crazy weirdos!!"
,,they are my friends!Gonzo and Fozzie,Janice and Floyd,Animal,Rowlf,Bunsen and Beaker,Scooter..You know what I mean."
It was loud behind the garderobe of piggy. ,,What are they doing behind this door?"asked Fozzie.Scooter sighed. ,,I mean they are disputing again."Suddenly,piggy came out and crashed the door behind her. ,,Wow,today she is really angry."whispered Scooter. ,,Yes and she and Kermit are disputing all the time!"sighed gonzo.Kermit came out with a sad look on his face. ,,Hey guys." ,,Kermit,what are you two fighting about?"asked Fozzie. ,,Piggy means,it is always me and you.But you are all my friends!!"Scooter nodded. ,,Sure,chief." at the same time,Piggy sat in her garderobe and looked out of the window. ,,oh kermie.Why are you so mad at me?"she asked herself.Then,she began to sing what she thought as she saw Kermit the first time.

Never before had two souls joined so freely and so fast.
For me,this is the first time and the last.
Is this an angels wish for men?
Never before and never again!

And where to find the words,that say it's worth.
This love was bound for heaven,not for earth.
This love was meant to light the stars
And when we touch,we made it ours!

And would they take it back?
No,they wouldn't dare.
Why should they take it back?
When there's enough to share with all the world,
And fill the heaven's above with left-over love?

Never before,a love that just keeps growing on and on.
To fill each lovers heart and light the dawn.
Is this an angels wish for men?
Never before and never again!
Never before and never agaaaaain!

At the last word,she looked at a picture of her and Kermit. ,,Oh Kermie..."

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Chapter 2:Only a gofer

Scooter,Kermit,gonzo,Fozzie, the electric mayhem and B&B sat in the living room and talked about some ideas for the new show. ,,If I am honest,I would love to do my own number.."whispered scooter to Kermit. ,,Scooter,we don't have enough space.."sighed Kermit.He stood up and screamed:,,Quieeeeeet!"Everybody was quiet now. ,,Ok,thanks for coming everybody.What are your ideas?"Fozzie said:,,Ok,Kermit.I want to do a comedy number with many guests that laugh at me!" Kermit smiled,but he didn't believe that anybody would laugh at Fozzie... ,,Chickens!!"screamed Gonzo.Camilla clucked happy and leaned against her BF. ,,Yes..Um..any other ideas?" Floyd proposed:,,music would be so cool!" Dr.teeth nodded. ,,Yes,so groovy dude!" ,,Or only we two,Floyd?Fer sure that would be awesome!"gushed Janice. ,,Mr.Kermit,Sir?"said Bunsen. ,,What is it?"asked Kermit. ,,I propose to do my own show!Muppet-labs special!"smiled Bunsen. ,,Meep Meep Meep mo?"asked beaker. ,,Pardon?No,Beaker.."answered Bunsen.The whole crew looked confused at them. ,,ok,go out!"said Kermit to the whole crew.At his garderobe,Scooter sighed. ,,I only am a gofer!I want to be more to Kermit!I want to have my own show..."

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Chapter 3:At the dance

It was 2 hours later.Kermit sat in his garderobe and read scripts.Suddenly,it knocked and the telephone ringed. ,,Wait a minute!"Kermit told the person at the door. ,,Yes,Kermit the frog here."he said into the phone. ,,Hey,Kermit!Um..ya know who we are?"a familiar voice said. ,,We??"asked Kermit. ,,Yea,we are having a telephone conversation now!"laughed the voice. ,,Yes and we have a question for ya!"a girl voice said. ,,Ok,ok.First:Who is in this conversation??"asked Kermit while writing. ,,Ok,we are the whole Electric mayhem,Clifford,Pepe,Walter,Fozzie,scooter,gonzo,Bunsen,Beaker and Rowlf.Here at this telephone is Clifford,man!"said Clifford. ,,Hi from our telephone in the band room!"screamed dr.teeth because Animal was so loud. ,,Ook.This is weird.And what is the question?" ,,The question for you is:Miss piggy want to go with you to the dance,okay?"Pepe told. ,,What??Now?" ,,She is at your door,Kermin." ,,Open the door,frog!"miss piggy screamed. ,,Ok,guys.I must talk with piggy.You can talk with yourself."Kermit told the others. ,,Bye..I hope not for 3 weeks."He sighed and put the telephone at his scripts.

Last edited: