1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Please make Fragile Rock DVDs

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by gobo, May 29, 2003.

1. gobo

gobo New Member

I love the Fragiles please make DvDs and video games for x box and playstation 2. I would like to see a new Fragile Rock too. :excited: :smirk:
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

3. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Psst...

That would be "Fraggle", not fragile. Although they *are* sensitive little creatures.
  4. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

You know that would be cool, a Fraggle game for either the PS 2 or the XBOX or the GameCube, i mean i think us as fans know that it is near impossible that we'd ever get such a thing that we don't even disscuss it.

Imagine a Fraggle Game for either console, so many possibilities just by using the theme of Exploaring the Rock, The Gorgs Garden, little Doozer mini games to unlock, I thing a FR game is at the top of my wishlist now.
  5. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Personally, I think throwing radishes would be pretty darn cool! Can we throw them at Mickey Mouse? :excited:
  6. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Let me tell you somthin'
    Keep on wishn' some day you will see it just keep on wish'n BUD!