Please Pray -- Family Crisis

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My brother Mark was rushed into hospital Sunday night with a blood infection, and put into an induced coma on a respirator in another hospital. My other brother David was taken in yesterday with the same thing, but caught earlier so he didn't need a respirator. This morning Dad has been taken away from David's bedside into casulty because he's showing the same symptoms of high fever and shaking.

I am back at university now, so I can't do anything for them or go back to help until I know I am clear of the infection myself (2-3 days after being exposed to them, so from Sunday). Grandad is in the further hospital with Mark who has woken up from his coma now, but only my 14 year-old brother Joel is with David now that Dad has been taken in.

Mum's at home with the other 7 kids. My older sister and her husband are heading down there, but she's pregnant so we're praying that she won't get the infection (doctors say she should be safe).

Please pray for us, because this infection is very very serious, I can't stress how serious.

Thank you so much.
Beau

Luke

Reaction score
Best wishes to you and yours Beau. Hoping all gets sorted!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow when it rains it pours ya know i hate to hear that Beau. I know it must be hard to focas on school with all this going on, but God loves us everyone and he will get you through this. I will say a special prayer for you today my friend.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yikes, this infection DOES sound serious, and it sounds like it means business too!

Well, don't worry Beau, you can count on me for support!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I just said a prayer for you Beau. And I am sending all my best wishes in the direction of your family and you. **huge hugs**

Skye

Reaction score
Oh Beau, I'm so sorry. :concern: You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything will be ok with all of you. (((BIG HUGS))) to you.

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh Beau...

I read about this on Facebook too. I'm so sorry to hear of this terrible news. I will make a wish that everything gets better for your family.

By the way, what causes something like this to wear it's spreading through the entire family? Beyond me.

Java

Reaction score
I'll keep them in my prayers Beau. I certainly understand the seriousness of it working in the surroundings I do. I'm keeping your whole family in my prayers.