Please Pray for my Sholder

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Everyone , well i know i have been away for a while well i had to do somethings for work and i got unepectlly pulled away from any time on the forum , i was just geting ready to come back and a old sholder injery has flared up again .

It is my right shoulder that is the arm that i use for everything it is feeling a bit better this morning so i wanted to send this thread to say that i was going to have to be gone for a bit more time from the net in Genteral until it heals back .

This ingery is to my roater cuff in the right sholder , it happened over time because of the fact because of having Cerbal pasly i had to start using a cane in 1999 i did this on my own with out a help of anyone doc incuded in that lol ( stupid i know lol ) i was walking wrong with it and over time injered the roator cuff .

Well i found out after it healed with PT when i went to a doc that i would just have to be careful and realize that little flar ups could happen well i have not had a flar up in 2 years until yesterday after noon . i just need to stay still and rest with movies and tv for a bit of time .

thank you for your thoughts and prayers they will help so much to keep me strong and not get sad . The pain can get so bad that i become sad for a bit .

see you back here soon

Michelle

muppet baby

Reaction score
My sholder is doing better and i am back on MC thanks to all who prayed for me and thought of me .:smile: