Plushes at Tesco

momble

Reaction score
Advertisement in the Sun newspaper the other day states that Tesco are doing a Muppet plush range (Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy and Animal) for £5 each. Havent managed to get up there yet to see the quality or the size (and not on their website yet either) but will keep you posted when I do

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Advertisement in the Sun newspaper the other day states that Tesco are doing a Muppet plush range (Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy and Animal) for £5 each. Havent managed to get up there yet to see the quality or the size (and not on their website yet either) but will keep you posted when I do
I want to Tesco the other day and picked up a Kermit plush for my nephew and a Miss Piggy for my own collection (I want them all, but haven't got the money :frown: ).

They are about 9 inches. I think they are the one's shown here: http://bloodsweatandfashion.com/disney-unveils-muppets-inspired-fashion-range/ but they don't come in a box.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I wish US stores would sell muppets plsh, besides the disney stre. I love these. I wish we had a tesco in the US or even a Smyths toy store because I saw these are sold there to. The UK gets all the muppets emrchandise...what about the US???

Drtooth

Reaction score
At least Disney's marketing the heck out of these guys in Europe... :sigh:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^ I think that's got something to do with how The Muppets was originally produced in Great Britain and thus have British roots, so maybe Disney thinks The Muppets would be a greater success commercially over there instead of in America? :confused: Yeah, I dunno.

The plushes are cute though. Don't know about Miss Piggy or Animal, but I'm liking the Fozzie and Kermit.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
^ I think that's got something to do with how The Muppets was originally produced in Great Britain and thus have British roots,
That is why I was a little bit annoyed that we over here in the UK had to wait till February for the film. But at least it's almost here!

Beauregard

Reaction score
That is why I was a little bit annoyed that we over here in the UK had to wait till February for the film. But at least it's almost here!
Also, they've (kinda) had a lot longer to realize that they were a critical success in the US, and the then make merchandise for the UK release.