Poem: The Train of Thought

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Poem: The Ranting Train of Thought

6:35 pm. My Bedroom, watching TV.

I'm wondering, just when will it end? When will the madness, and pain go away? I'm watching the Muppet Show, smiling and laughing, as Fozzie steals Avery's sandwich. He's too funny. Sweetums falling literally for...whoever that woman was. Cute, cute fall. Mom's calling me, I yell "I'll come as soon as Muppet Show is over." Although I fully well know that I can pause whenever I want. I just don't want to. Is that bad? No, enjoying something you love isn't bad at all. Then I see Scooter speaking, and I think of Richard, and I smile. Kermit then responds, and my thoughts drift to Jim for a few moments. I laugh, remembering some thought in my tormoiling head, but it goes away after a few seconds.

Gonzo speaks, I wonder if perhaps it's just age that causes him to sound stratchier now. Perhaps Dave smokes? I don't know, but he dosn't sound any worse for wear then he does now. I think of putting on all of my movies one after the other, get sketches of Gonzo's changes. Then I remember the wiki, and it already noted it. My mind races again, thinking of supper, and some good jokes. But then, as a fleeting moment passes, their gone.

Fleeting? Fleet Scribbler! ...Gotta put him in my story. The story! ..what can I do with it? The newspaper, Hensonville...the paper came today although we're not subscribed to it, darn gotta throw it out. Or could use it for my chi, Bridget. She needs the paper so she dosn't slide around in her baby pen.

She needs a bath. It always looks like Clifford has too much jeri-curl in his dreads or something sometimes. I think about popping in it's a very merry muppet christmas, and I wish I had the family christmas one. That would be nice, and I remember Emily Bear. Gotta put her in to. Maybe focus on Fozzie?? I can't do Fozzie! I'd screw him over big time!!!

I can do that, cause I control them. I'm their...writer. I'm the person who gives them soul, like Jerry did. Poor Jerry. Hm. Mom's yellling again, suppertime.

I shut off the tv, and walk into the kitchen.

6:36 The dining room, eating supper.

All in one minute, that all goes through my mind. Just thought I'd rant a little bit, vent somehow. Don't flame me or anything please. Just...a small ranting in my own way at my own acursed mind. ADHD, and Bi-Polar disease are no fun when you overanalyze everything, and end up seeing characters in ways you've never seen them before. You make the oddest connections, and your thoughts are one big mush. Usually...my thoughts have no end, just like one huge sentence mushed together. Just seperated it, for ease of reading for whomever cares.

Again, no flaming for my thoughts. Just felt like ranting a bit, figured this was an approiate place to do so. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I thought it was wonderful Sara. An excellently worded piece of poetry. It didn't rhyme at all but I learned back in High School that poetry doesn't necessarily have to have a rhyming pattern at all. I think you are gifted in the ability to write from this and your stories as far as I've read them to date.:wink:

Keep writing buddy. This is fabulous stuff:excited:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Nice to see a stream of consciousness bit--enjoyed it!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I liked it! You have talent as a writer and it's great when you can dig inside yourself and share something like that. I followed it very well and I really think it's quite good. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! I just felt like typing this out, cause my mind goes so many places at once, it's actually kinda hard for me to keep my mind on the storylines and everything, so I'm making myself focus, which is hard.

Glad you like it too.