Popcorn Kermit

Drtooth

Reaction score
Paid that much for a Large Japanese import Frieza vynal figure, and it's about the size of Mega Beaker, and it even came with a base. I wouldn't touch that thing if it wasn't at least 12".

Of course, vynal figures don't always have to be deformed or stylized or weird looking (Though, I can safely say that Funko's Pop line blows these out of the water on minimum stylization). I wouldn't mind a non-stylized 12" vynal Kermit figure instead of Bunny Kermit right there.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But it's a collector's toy! *sarcasm*

Sheesh....this is exactly why I have never bought vinylmations or any of those other collectible figurines. Can't justify the price, especially when companies put no thought into them and slap a coat of paint on a pre-existing base.

At least when you buy collectible action figures from big name companies like NECA you are paying for quality at a somewhat justifiable price...not something that looks like a first grader made it in art class...

If you can't tell....I have a bit of a dislike for "modern art" style figures :stick_out_tongue:

Mark Johns

Reaction score
My wife surprised me yesterday with The popcorn Kermit. I love the figure and the package it comes in.

Drtooth

Reaction score
But it's a collector's toy! *sarcasm*

Sheesh....this is exactly why I have never bought vinylmations or any of those other collectible figurines. Can't justify the price, especially when companies put no thought into them and slap a coat of paint on a pre-existing base.

At least when you buy collectible action figures from big name companies like NECA you are paying for quality at a somewhat justifiable price...not something that looks like a first grader made it in art class...

If you can't tell....I have a bit of a dislike for "modern art" style figures :stick_out_tongue:

THANK YOU!!!! The Vynalmations are okay, but not 11 bucks okay. Especially since you can get the entire Disney Store Muppet figure assortment for the same price. Or better yet, the actually good Funko vynals for the same price, and they have Mahnah Mahnah!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's 25.00 I need for groceries I'll pass! There is no way that thing is worth that kind of money. Looks like something I'd find in Party City in the party favor bins. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
You could get 2 Funko Pops for that much. Aren't the Muppet Star Wars figures that much too? There's better collectibles than this. Only thing that's worth the 25 bucks is the artificial scarcity.