1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Possible pics from a deleted scene from the muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by muppetlover123, Jan 13, 2012.

1. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

oh yes i was right it is !!! exciting and theres another one of kermit looking at his book of TMS guest stars
  3. mo

mo Well-Known Member

but why was i not invited! i love birthday partys:)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I hope that it is featured in Deleted Scenes! Or, even better, an extended edition! :)
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Great figuring that out muppetlover!
    Boy am I glad they cut this from the movie. It would have made the whole Maniacal Laugh thing not funny at all.
  6. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I wonder what the dialougue was for that scene maybe rowlf says something.
  7. CaseytheMuppet

Really?:smirk: I wouldn't have understood that if I weren't a big Muppet fan. I asked other Non-Muppet fans who saw the movie, and said it didn't make sense. I think that would've cleared that up a lot. :D
  8. Muppet fan 123

But there were no refernces to his birthday scene. So no one really asked that question. It's only becuase we're huge Muppet fans that we know that there was a scene that existed like that.
  9. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, I see. Yes, you are right!
  10. Muppet fan 123

Also I think the plot is better that he was trying to drill for oil, not trying to get revnge from his 10th birthday.
  11. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I think muppet fans are the awesomest fans ever! I don't like seeing non muppet fans seeing muppet movies and acting like they know everything about it.
  12. Muppet fan 123

You're definatley right there! :)
    The Muppet Fan Community is just so great, plus all the Muppet Websites, like Toughpigs and The Muppet Mindset.
    mo likes this.
  13. mo

mo Well-Known Member

Thanks!
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

OH! I honestly thought I was the only fan who felt this way about that! I actually found the Maniacal Laugh funnier when I was seeing it as a "actions as dialouge" type gag, rather than a deeper part of his personality.

I also think the 'hates Muppets because bullied as child" is A. disturbing, and B. similar villian development has been done waa-aa-aay too much already in second-rate Muppet productions MFS, KSY and LTS have similar badguy motivation.

I really enjoyed just seeing him as a motivated businessman (ala. Doc Hopper). Handing over the Muppet name to The Moopets would have been dastardly indeed!
  15. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Tough pigs says that the full song will be on the bonus features so I guess we will find out about the pictures
  16. Muppet fan 123

Oh it's actually the full scene that was cut from the movie,
  17. mo

mo Well-Known Member

but...are we gonna see it on bonus features? i mean it looks like a good scene!
  18. CaseytheMuppet

Yes, it was reported today that there would be deleted scenes.
  19. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

wha? where?
  20. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member