Possible ToyFare Job Opening

DasGoot

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I think this is the right place to post this. I thought a few of you might be interested in this. -Jon

Obsessed with Toys? Been a collector for years? Looking for a fun place to work?

Why not consider ToyFare?

Hey guys, we here at ToyFare might be expanding our price guide department in the near future and weÕre looking for fans and collectors that can fill that role. While the position isnÕt definite yet, we want to start looking for people as soon as possible. (We havenÕt posted this on our Wizardworld.com jobs section yet as we thought weÕd try going to you guys first. After all, what better place to find toy experts?)

Some of the job duties would be:

contacting stores across the country to compile pricing info for our price guide and marketplace section.

monitoring Ebay and online sites to keep track of toy trends.

keeping the rest of the staff apprised of market info, including putting out a company-wide biweekly report.

attending conventions and travelling to stores throughout the country to meet retailers.

helping to write articles for the Marketplace section

Publishing or writing experience is greatly preferred. (Also, keep in mind that ToyFare is based out of Congers, New York.)
Please send resumes and cover letters to Priceguidecorrections@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

grail

Reaction score
i'm gonna sit down with a friend of mine that wrote a book on writing resumes this weekend and fix mine once and for all. my problem is that i don't get paid for the Zen stuff, but i love doing it. it's just that my other job eats so much of my time. oh well. i'm not gonna hold my breath, but hey...there's always hope, right?

LadyHyde

Reaction score
I would, but Tom Root and I have a deep animosity for one another since my suggestion of BSB Youma figures by MacFarlane. (true story)

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Well, I like anime and the Backstreet Boys, thus, I want figs of the guys in their monster forms.:big_grin: (I constantly bug the guys on the spawn.com board with this, so this is nothing new.)