:cool: :cool: :cool:

(that's a good thing.)

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I think you're rather quite hunky.

(that's a good thing.)
Me too!! I think you look quite cool...yup!
And Klonoa, you look like a real sweetheart, too!

dmx10101

Reaction score
In case anybody missed it, here's a pic of me looking tuff, taken a little before christmas.

dmx10101

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
:wink::big_grin: very COOL pic!!!
Thanks, I uh dressed up for the occasion I guess. I'll have to take a few more recent pics to post.

Beebers

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
In case anybody missed it, here's a pic of me looking tuff, taken a little before christmas.
Tuff indeed, lol. You resemble Frankie Muniz a little in that pic, hope that observation is okay with you. It's a compliment, and you do. That is some Freakin' Fantastic Footwear you've got on there, niiiiiiiiiice.

The Narrator

Reaction score
beaker said:
Here's me outside a club in san francisco on my birthday...I dont really remember the night at all...

http://www.pockybot.com/gallery/merad.jpg
Nifty shirt and pins I hope that, though the night might be a drunken haze, the shirt and decoratives are still intact. :big_grin:

dmx10101 said:
Not to diss you or anything, but is it wrong that I like pic #5 in that set best? ...And are you flashing the symbol for the Houston Cougars in your pic? :crazy:

Beebers and GonzoGirl: Thanks for the kind words. I'm never quite sure what to do when confronted with compliments, but they are appreciated. :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
And, since there is often confusion here over these things, we are chicks, so you now have a chick fan club. If Phil would GIVE US A GALLERY PAGE *she said loudly* we would not have zee problems with this. About every 25 posts I have to mention what I am again. GAH.

Anyway. Welcome, lol.

:cool: