Post a pic of yourself for all to admire

Whatever

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
you're a grandma...at age 35!????????? all i can say is wow....
ryan
I agree. I was born in 1984, my grandma was born in 1911, so she was 73 when her daughter had her firstborn.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I agree. I was born in 1984, my grandma was born in 1911, so she was 73 when her daughter had her firstborn.
that's another wow from me. to me if you become a grandparent i'm guessing a good age would be in the upper 40's to lower 50's.

ryan

Whatever

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
that's another wow from me. to me if you become a grandparent i'm guessing a good age would be in the upper 40's to lower 50's.

ryan
Sheesh, my mom was 40 when my little brother was born, my grandma was 39 when my mom was born.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
sorry...it just didn't work out between us :wink:
Sarah!!! How DARE you dump Scoot like that!!!!!

You're supposed to smash something in his face first!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Sarah!!! How DARE you dump Scoot like that!!!!!

You're supposed to smash something in his face first!!!
Yeah! So there! ... what was that last thing?

puppets_etc

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
you're a grandma...at age 35!????????? all i can say is wow....my parents are in they're 50's but my brother and i have told them they're not going to be grandparents...we're not interested in having kids...

ryan
Yeah, it was quite a shock to me too:eek: My daughter isn't quite 16 yet and I was 20 when I had her, but I've learned that things happen for a reason. She's had to grow up quickly, but her son is adorable.:wink:

However, I have warned her and her 2 younger sisters that there better not be anymore grandkids in my future for at least 5 years......... :grouchy:

Deb:flirt:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
puppets_etc said:
Yeah, it was quite a shock to me too:eek: My daughter isn't quite 16 yet and I was 20 when I had her, but I've learned that things happen for a reason. She's had to grow up quickly, but her son is adorable.:wink:

However, I have warned her and her 2 younger sisters that there better not be anymore grandkids in my future for at least 5 years......... :grouchy:

Deb:flirt:
wow, not even 16 and already a parent....geez...all i can say is good luck...

ryan

Pino

Reaction score
I hope her bf is a good husband or at least a dad to your grandchild :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
Things happen very, very fast around here, Harry. One should never look away, I've found.

:big_grin: