Post count dropped

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My likes dropped from 482 likes to 481 likes. I was going to have 1681 posts but now I have 1680 posts. What was the cause?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
MissMusical12, you may be refering to the Muppets recast in movies thread and the similar recast in TV shows threads. Those were blatent violations of forum rules, posting a game-type thread in a section other than the Games area of the forum. I know members can't start threads in the Games section, which is all the more reason to follow protocol and either post in the Game Suggestions thread or contact a moderator so they can start the game for you. In addition, there already exists a similar game titled "You Cast the Muppets..." If the last post in that seems too distant that starting up again would seem either like dead thread bumping to some or rude as not allowing the last person to have their turn, then contact a moderator in hopes of getting that closed in lue of starting up a new version of the game.

Hope this explains things better.
Alright. Understandable.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The only post I'm aware you lost was a duplicate/double post in the thread on Your Thoughts on the Jerry Nelson Tribute.