Post Elmo's Christmas Countdown Live Chat

Luke

Reaction score
Hi, i thought it might be fun if we could all get together after Elmo's Christmas Countdown has aired for a christmas chat to discuss the special. If anyone has any suggestions where to host this it'd be great if they could say and if anybody would be interested in turning up and joining in then if they could say too then that'd be great. If there is enough interest i will definitely arrange something. In the old days at MC we used to do this kinda thing so i thought it'd be nice to bring it back for the holidays!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh I'd LOVE to do this! Sounds like a blast! No idea where we could hold it though... :smirk:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh cool! Sounds great Luke! Looking forward to this special even more now! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
How are you seeing it, Lukey? Is it playing on any channels over here?

Luke

Reaction score
I'm looking for a live feed on the internet Beau, if i find one i'll let you know as i really want to see this. And yeah if anyone wants to turn up to this chat i guess it will be post show at 8pm Eastern USA time, 1am UK time. I guess its airing later in Pacific regions but i guess its best to go with the earliest showing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Alrighty. Might be around, and even if I can't latch onto a live-feed I'll maybe drop in and see what I can catch from the chatter.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I will SO be there! Count me in :big_grin:

I've always wanted to do some kind of live/ semi-live commentary on a muppet movie, so this is sweet.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind joining in but i'll be watching in my parents bedroom while their in the den where the computer is. And i know my dad wouldn't get out of the den for this. So maybe some other time for me. But i'll cheak it out later on.

Luke

Reaction score
Just a reminder folks, the Elmo's Christmas Countdown live chat will be at http://www.chatzy.com/211113327132 TONIGHT at 8pm Eastern just after the special airs in that region. For people in other timezone's it'll be a pre-show chat obviously, and for UK people (where it won't even air but want to join in anyway), it'll be 1am. You don't need to register or give any personal details to join in, all you need do is enter a nickname and your good to go!