Post-Research Paper Madness...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Ugh. The end of the quarter is drawing near, and that can mean only one thing... research papers.

I have just spent the past who knows how many hours thinking and typing up my research paper (one of these days I'm gonna get burned with my little method of doing things. I hope that's not now) for my Music History class. It will be a long, long, long, long, long time before I *ever* watch or listen to the soundtrack of "West Side Story". There is only so much you can take before you snap.

And I'm near that point. That's why I have created this *VERY* pointless thread. I have gone insane, and I am tired. Not a good mix.

Leonard Bernstein, you and your musical stylings will be the downfall of me!

:crazy:

Joggy

Reaction score
If it helps any, Emmy, I've gone insane too. But that's not because of a research paper. It's something that happens every now and then.

And I feel pretty. :sing:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Haha!! I am definitley also nearing the brink of insanity...in fact, i'm pretty sure I've passed it! I have three exams next week and i've been trying to study these past few days. Let me tell ya, studying while delirious is not the best combination!! Let's just say, if spring break doesn't come soon....i'm in trouble:crazy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HA HAA!!

Everybody, I win the race.

You're all just GOING crazy---I've been there a while. Want me to send you a tee shirt?

Kev

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Let me tell ya, studying while delirious is not the best combination!!
Add caffene to the mix and... wow.

(I think that's why I started this thread. I was tired, just completed the research paper, and I had a TON of caffene in me. Thank you dn-L)...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmmm being a freshman life is easier! i might not even have to take semesters!!!! if you miss less than three days and have an A you are exempt! hehehehehe

actually this is not totally legal, but our school does it anyway!

Sarah

Daylight

Reaction score
My research paper is not due for another month. (Due on my birthday actually) So I won't go crazy until then, though maybe I should start now. hmmmmm....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm SO glad to be out of college...but being 30 kinda stinks...

(although, the alternative sucks).

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Oh my goodness. I just took a practice exam from one of my classes and corrected it using the wrong answer key. Needless to say, I had almost all of them wrong correcting it like that! I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a little bit just then!:eek: