Post Sesame Street Cereal

dwmckim

Reaction score
Alright - so the title of this thread is "Post Sesame Street Cereal"...

...so when is somebody going to POST the cereal on here? My cyber taste buds are getting antsy!

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I don't go by the cereal section of the grocery store all that often (I don't like eating cereal in the morning - Probably because I don't like putting milk in it), but I haven't seen either of these Sesame cereals here in Canada. I'm actually a little curious now.

Speaking of character-based cereal, does anyone remember Winnie the Pooh's Hunny B's? Now, THAT was a yummy cereal!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I don't go by the cereal section of the grocery store all that often (I don't like eating cereal in the morning - Probably because I don't like putting milk in it), but I haven't seen either of these Sesame cereals here in Canada. I'm actually a little curious now.

Speaking of character-based cereal, does anyone remember Winnie the Pooh's Hunny B's? Now, THAT was a yummy cereal!

I vaguely remember that. I seem to remember a Tigger cereal as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was more of a fan of the Buzz Lightyear cereal.

I mean, neon green and pink flying saucer pieces with purple LGM and Buzz shaped cookies? You can't get away with that stuff anymore without shoving in enough whole grain to corrupt the flavor.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm doing an animation project involving a lot of Muppet merchandise right now...would anyone who has this be willing to do a high-res scan of the box and email it to me? I'm thinking of making a 3D model of the box & cereal.