Post your AIM here(and let's get the Muppet party started!)

beaker

Reaction score
Ive edited my post, as I dont think anyones gonna come to TP tonight...anyways I'm trying to get jumpstarted a new community effort here.

I think next week and beyond were going to see a real dramatic jump in the number of new members. I think between discussing the movie and getting to know one another
itd be a great time to start some new connections, get some MC chats going, maybe even make a new friend.

I'm not sure if there is plans for a Muppet Central chat for the time being, but now and then we have these great big ol chats on AIM. A neat thing, MC at the bottom of the forum index shows who all is online which is cool.

So if you would like, go ahead and post your AIM handle and what time your generally on(whether your in the US, or European time, etc)

I'm Cory, on generally noon til whenever, and my
AIM: rivetbadtz

Foreignman

Reaction score
As many already know my AIM and AOL SN is: RGreene100

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
all i got is yahoo...i'm weird_al_rox

Sarah

camilla

Reaction score
Whats AIM?
I have Microsoft Instant messnger
s_mitchell77
and yahoo
duskmaiden24

Feel free to contact me. I'm on GMT time

Camilla

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by camilla
Whats AIM?
It's an acronym for AOL Instant Messanger. It comes standard with AOL dial-up service, but you can also download a version that operates independant from AOL dial-up; you don't need to log onto AOL to use it.

My screenname is Iap64 (that's an uppercase I, not a lowercase L). Right now I'm home for holiday break (last week of it), so when I'm on depends on when I can get the computer and if I feel like logging onto AIM at the time. When I get back to school it depends on what my schedule is like. Normally I log on after I'm done with classes for the day, and on Tuesday and Thursday nights I'm gone for about an hour and a half at wind ensemble practice (I put up away messages).

-Kim

beaker

Reaction score
Ive been wired with programming code and cables to the computer/internet in a seemless intergration of man and machine...but I try not to be on it tooo much:wink:
My AIM is usually open if anyone wants to discuss the wacky parabola parables of life or the meanings of unaired Seinfeld episodes:wink:

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
My AIM: princess23120

Yahoo: princess23120

Anyone can feel free to add me as a buddy and IM me anytime..I love making new friends! :smile: