Post Your Birthstones and Signs!

Bridget

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you've had a glittery week! I thought I would be cool to post our birthstones and signs, and all that cool stuff. So here's mines! (That I'm not a huge fan of.):

I was born August 9th so my birthstone is a peridot, which is green. My least favorite color, but oh well!

I am a Leo:

And apparently a brief description of my stone:

• August—Light green peridot has its own charming sparkle. Tradition says you will be able to successfully ward off evil, enchantments and depression if you wear or carry peridot.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a Gemini (anyone surprised?), but I keep forgetting what my birthstone is.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I'm a Gemini (anyone surprised?), but I keep forgetting what my birthstone is.
I think I read somewhere ages ago that the birthstone for the month of June is the pearl. Not sure if it's true, though :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think so, I think I would remember that.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Like I said, I'm not sure if it's true. Maybe there is a list of birthstones somewhere online...
*go to check*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*le gasp!* Yunie is somewhere besides the CCC!

Anyway
http://www.americangemsociety.org/birthstones

and for signs
http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_explained.php

June is pearl, Alexandrite, and moonstone

I'm a pisces and according to the first link its aquamarine and bloodstone

Also, this is interesting...
The Piscean's inner quest to explore their "ivory tower" syndrome can lead them into some most unusual and unlikely living conditions. Of all the signs of the zodiac, Pisces are the ones who end up in the most muddles over the years of their lives. They fantasize about situations, people and particularly romance - and because they spend so much time in their own form of 'fantasy land' this can catch them short in other more worldly areas. Because of this inner world of fantasy, Pisces people seldom perceive whatever is going on around them in its true light. They see life instead as they want to see it, coloring their view of the world in hues and tones far removed from its true reflection. No wonder this is the sign of both miracles and disillusionment. If you are a Pisces, be warned your emotions are a weak spot.

One thing that plays havoc with your life is romance. When things romantically are going well for you, you are on cloud nine. When romance turns sour you land in a heap. Pisces often need to take lots of holidays (or time off) to recover from life's many diverse pressures. You are the zodiac's most sensitive sign, so you need to take extra special care of yourself. Nobody can beat you up, as much as you can beat yourself up within your own mind. In your purest form you are psychic, visionary and a guiding light to all who know you. But, in your "out of tune" state, you become depressed, obsessive and confused.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
December 24th, which, if I recall correctly, is turquoise and Capricorn. :smile:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*le gasp!* Yunie is somewhere besides the CCC!
*punch*
Yunie isn't playing PlayStation while posting :stick_out_tongue:

So, Gemini's elmnt is air... that might explain why I'm such an airhead at times XD

Bridget

Reaction score
As deep as you want!

By the way, take back what I said about not liking the color of my birthstone! Green is the color of Kermie!