1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Post your collections!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by rexcrk, Jan 20, 2004.

1. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

I bet shipping fro Mega Beaker was horrendus

2. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

Actually I haven't heard from the seller yet. Looks like I'll have to leave negative feedback.

3. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

well how long has it been?

4. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

Yesterday afternoon. But I figure since it went so low they'll likely back out of it. They can only make up so much with shipping before it becomes blatanly obvious that they're padding the price. We'll see I guess.

5. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

Wow. I'm actually quite surprised. She not only responded. Shipping seemed quite reasonable too. From the States to Canada within a week for $10.30!!! $12.54 for a Mega Beaker plus delivery!!!

6. Davina

Davina Member

as promised/treatened, etc... i finally managed to clear out the girls' old dollhouse form to take some pictures of the Muppet collection in their future home. To see what all we had as of August (none of the newer stuff is in there, nor any of the mods we're slowly working on...) I've made them available for viewing on our family web site.
    These are not their permanent display layouts, just a quick "settling in" to make sure there'd be plenty of room. hehehee.... will all eventually be lighted too.. (we just found some great mini flood lights at one of the craft stores in the christmas minatures section...)

to see what we've got thus far, jump over to http://davina_73.tripod.com/muppets.html

Thanks!

Davina

7. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

New Update-Here is what I currently have-or will have thanks to EBay

Series 1
    Beaker-with Muppet Labs?
    Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
    Dr. Teeth
    Miss Piggy
    Series 2
    Crazy Harry
    Sgt. Floyd Pepper
    Series 3
    Lew Zealand
    Rowlf
    Scooter
    Zoot
    Series 4
    Link Hogthob
    Dr. Julius Strangepork
    Rizzo The Rat
    Series 5
    Gonzo The Great
    Janice
    Muppet Newsman
    Pepe
    Series 6
    Clifford
    First Mate Piggy-with Playset
    Patrol Bear Fozzie
    Statler
    Waldorf
    Series 7
    Beauregard
    Captain Abraham Smollet/Polly Lobster
    Frog Scout Robin
    Johnny Fiama
    Series 8
    Marvin Suggs
    Dr. Phil Van Neuter
    Sam The Eagle

Exclusives
    Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef/Lobster Banditos
    Koosebane Kermit

Minis
    All Store-Bought Ones

8. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Ok, a little changeSeries 1
    Beaker-with Muppet Labs
    Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
    Kermit the Frog
    Miss Piggy
    Dr. Teeth
    Series 2
    Crazy Harry
    Sgt. Floyd Pepper
    Series 3
    Lew Zealand
    Rowlf
    Scooter
    Zoot
    Series 4
    Link Hogthob
    Dr. Julius Strangepork
    Rizzo The Rat
    Series 5
    Gonzo The Great
    Janice
    Muppet Newsman
    Pepe
    Series 6
    Clifford
    First Mate Piggy-with Playset
    Patrol Bear Fozzie
    Statler
    Waldorf
    Series 7
    Beauregard
    Captain Abraham Smollet/Polly Lobster
    Frog Scout Robin
    Johnny Fiama
    Series 8
    Marvin Suggs
    Dr. Phil Van Neuter
    Sam The Eagle

Exclusives
    Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef/Lobster Banditos
    Koosebane Kermit

Minis
    All Store-Bought Ones

9. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Here is my collection:

Every character from 1976-78 Fisher Price/A-Ha action figures/stick puppets (Rowlf, Fozzie, Scooter, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Animal, Gonzo)
    Bookmarks (I just found them this past summer in Borders/Waldenbooks stores. They are plush figures from the waste up and they are attached to a flat red piece. So far I have Kermit, Animal, Beaker, Swedish Chef. I hope there are more).
    Wall Paper:
    This is my coolest piece. In the bottom right hand corner it reads "1978 Henson Associates Inc. " I have an unused half-roll and it has (in a 19 x 21 inch square) Swedish Chef, Bunsen and Beaker, Link and Julius, Uncle Deadly, Sweetums, Doglion, the Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, Piggy, Annie Sue, Robin, Gonzo, Fozzie, Statler and Waldorf, Fletcherbird, Beauregard, Crazy Harry, Jerry, Lou and Gramps from the Jug Band, and JP Grosse. I have a square of this framed because it is so freaking awesome.
    Animal Slippers
    Electric Mayhem plush from Sababa Toys
    Palisades:
    Series 1:
    Kermit
    Miss Piggy
    Dr. Teeth
    Bunsen + steel rabbit
    Series 2:
    Floyd
    Blue Variant Floyd
    Gonzo
    Fozzie
    Crazy Harry
    Series 3:
    2 Rowlf (One has been outfitted in Dr. Bob apparel)
    Zoot
    Lew Zealand
    Scooter
    Series 4:
    Link Hogthrob
    Julius Strangepork + MAMA
    Rizzo
    Sam Eagle as Sam Arrow
    Series 5:
    Gonzo + Camilla
    Janice
    Pepe
    Newsman
    Koozebane Kermit exclusive
    Series 6:
    Statler
    Waldorf
    Clifford
    Series 7:
    Robin
    Beauregard
    Johnny Fiama
    Kermit as Captain Smollet + Polly Lobster
    Series 8:
    Sam
    Marvin Suggs + Muppephones
    Dr. Phil Van Neuter
    Usher Scooter
    Playsets:
    Muppet Labs w/ Beaker
    Electric Mayhem Set w/ Animal
    Swedish Kitchen w/ Swedish Chef
    Swinetrek w/ First Mate Piggy
    Minis:
    Series 3 & 4 (Thog, Sam, Mahna Mahna, Snowths, Piggy, Gonzo)
    Doglion
    Beaker
    Megas:
    Gonzo
    I also have two coloring books, four full sized posters (the newest one with the huge Muppet cast is my favorite) two puzzles, Muppets Uno and Muppets Monopoly, Muppet Baby plushes of Rowlf and Animal, and the old McDonalds Muppet Baby PVCs.

10. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Wow! When I looked for one the shipping was around $16.00 to Canada, and the lowest price for the figure I could find was $8. I see the prices are rapidly dropping right now, so I'll have to go hunting again. I really don't have that much moolah right now, after some R&S figs, and some CDs... :sympathy:

11. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

A small update, I have recently gotten a hold of the Electric Mayhem Stage sans Animal along with Classic Fozzie from Series 2

12. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Did that cost you an arm and a leg? It seems both of those items are pretty hard to find these days.

To my collection, I recently added an 18" Sababa Animal plush, Sababa Veterinarian's Hospital plush set, a 1976,1980 Miss Piggy plush with plastic head, Cookie Monster and Big Bird PVC's, Mama, Grandma and Baby Sinclair fast food toys and Red Fraggle in a radish car fast food toy. I feel like such a dork. Plus, I forgot to mention some things I had packed away like a set of coasters and a set of six thimbles with Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Rowlf and Statler and Waldorf pictured. I also have photos from when I attended Muppets Live.

13. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

No, I was just lucky enough to enter into cheap auctions plus the Electric Mayhem Stage was loose without Animal or drumsticks. Thats cool, all I got from Dinosaurs was a Robbie fast food toy plus an Earl action figure.

14. superfan

superfan Active Member

Okay, I have what seems to be a very early version of a Big Bird plush. About two feet tall, a rubberish yellow beak, small eyes and coarse yellow 'hair' covering it. His feet are simply oddly angular boot shaped. The tag says Ganz Bros, but there's no reference to SS or Jim Henson. I paid a mere $6 bucks for it. So do I have an early Big Bird or is it just a cheap knock off or what? Wish I could provide a picture of him for you.

15. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

If anyone is looking to complete their collection of S2, www.toyfever.com has Fozzie and Gonzo for $8. Crazy Harry is $7.