1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Post your postal counts here...show your pride!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaniceFerSure, Nov 6, 2005.

1. JaniceFerSure Active Member

I've noticed,for quite some time,that everyone is deeply proud of their postal counts.Such as: making Senior Status at 1000 posts,10000 post count for FozzieBear(Kevin) & Beauregard.Now,at 5000 posts myself.I'm hoping to make this a thread,where,all of us who want to share our postal triumphs,stories,etc...can share our happiness.I know we're all proud of how many posts we achieve,but too many threads are popping up(in my eyes),about this.If you make 50,500,1000,5000,10000 posts;whatever your achievement in post count is,feel free to boast,brag and be proud right here.

Have fun with the thread;but please,don't rub it in that you have more posts than others,everyone posts at their own speed.

*throws confetti*

Let the postal pride posting begin!

*cuts ribbon*
  2. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Happy 5000th post day, Dee!! I have given the newlyweds 5 chicksns, one for each of the first Sabbaths of their wedded life. Wait, that's a Fiddler On The Roof quote. Wait..what was I saying? Oh yeah. Well done, babe

Lozzaluv
    Dan
    xxxx
  3. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Thanks Dan

Thanks Dan,omg,your too funny.I know that quote very well.I hope everyone muffins here,ziffels and just enjoys themselves.
  4. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

OMG, I thought you'd said:

*throws confetti*
    Let the bridal march begin (Lord knows why, I'm going blind)
  5. JaniceFerSure Active Member

funny funny funny

OMG you're so silly Dan.Congrats to all that have made Senior Status this year & of course congrats to Fozzie Bear and Beau for achieving over 10,000 posts.:excited:
  6. MrsPepper Active Member

Hmm, well I hit 2000 posts a few days ago, and that was kind of cool. :D
  7. Let me seee...

EDIT: Almost 500 yay!! :)
  8. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

6834 I'm Waiting For That Life I Ordered
  9. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I recently hit 1800, which means I'm getting closer to 2000 which is very exciting for me. Sometimes, I don't even catch how many posts I have and I'll look and be like "I've got that many! Wow!"
  10. G-MAN Active Member

Almost 800 for me, I'm getting there, I might be a Senior Member by New Years.
  11. Whatever Active Member

I just hit 3,000. For the second time. Whoopee.
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Good job. *giggle* Second time?
  13. superfan Active Member

Geez, we're pretty close. Let's see who gets there first!
  14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Let's try not to start Post contests here, guys. Remember, it's about quality not quantity! Makeing someone laugh once is worth a hundred posts.
  15. superfan Active Member

Oh, don't you worry! More of a figure of speech, anyway. ;)
  16. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

2150. Which is in no way significant.
  17. Barry Lee Active Member

950 well now it's 951 lol. :D
  18. Ziffel New Member

Well I'll make my next post in this thread since it is post number#

1500!!

*Cheers and applause*

Thank you friends, thank you! And now I'm gonna say the alphabet. A ... B ...
  19. Barry Lee Active Member

952 okay now 953....
  20. Vic Romano Active Member

Hey, now this is a good idea! Sticky! Sticky!

I'm eagerly awaiting to hit 3000, 2500 was a bench mark for me because I (like most of our current MC family) hit senior status this year, and now I'm gonna' hit it a third time!:excited:

So I have a question: Who all is class of '05?