1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Postcards

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by EmmyMik, Apr 13, 2002.

1. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I shall admit it. The only reason I'm starting this thread is because I want to be one of the first people to post about Fraggle Rock.

So anyway, which one of Uncle Traveling Matt's postcards are your favorites?
  2. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Hey Emmy!
    One of my Favs is the one with Dave Goelz and Matt on the roller coaster! It's hillarious! :D
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Just so glad there is a new forum...and none to late! heh
    My favorite Uncle Matt postcard...hmmm. Probably the one where he ends up in a silly creature janitor's closet full of mops.

///beaker///

in need of a Beaker avatar^_^
  4. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

I like the one where he's in the street and he can't idenify what a car is while other drivers are honking at him.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Emmy-

My favorite Uncle Matt postcard? I dunno. He never sent me one!

FOZ
  6. MahnaMahna

MahnaMahna New Member

My fav is the one where Matt watches the silly creatures walking and feeding their lawnmowers!

Mark
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Uncle Matt and Dave Goelz in 30 min work week!!! :)
  8. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

Hey Jackie! Another favotire postcard of mine is when He's in the zoo hagning on the the bars of a tiger cage.
  9. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I like the one where Uncle Matt collects all this money, then he ends up throwing it all in a fountain!! LOL!!!!
  10. matleo

matleo Active Member

Changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace!:)

--Matt
  11. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Yeah, the postcard with Dave Goelz was great
    Gee, there were so many great ones; I liked the one with the CN Tower in Toronto, and the one where he went skiing and earned his "white leg" LOL

Billy
  12. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Yes, I do like that one as well...

:D
  13. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I loved those glasses in that Episode too!
  14. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Glasses

Oh my yes. Those are indeed the finest.

I wonder if we were to ask really nicely, if we could get a picture of 'em...

:p
  15. Lu775

Lu775 Member

I have to vote for the CN Tower one, because YAY Toronto! :)
  16. Jackie

Jackie New Member

OMG!!! I WAS IN THE CN TOWER!!!!!!!
  17. Joggy

Joggy Member

Jackie

And I have your postcard to prove it!! :D

My favorite postcard is the one with "lots and lots of Stick Figures"... oh wait, that's one Emmy sent me. :D
  18. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Stick Figures rule!! Especially Emmy's! I have never seen a finer stick figure!
  19. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I think I have that one. Every now and then I take it out of my postcard trash can, look at it, say, "Gobo Fraggle!" and then I throw it back in there.

It's fun to pretend!
  20. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

JtI!

Ah, my famous stick figure postcard. The other dayeeeeee I went to the store and bought more postcards. You should expect one soon...

:)