Potential Sesame line up

BEAR

Reaction score
I just posted a potential 16 series line up for the Sesame figs over at the Palisades boards if you want to check it out and let me know what you think.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Link please! I'm just a bit lazy and don't feel like leaving MC at the moment, I'm enjoying my french vanilla coffee in the lounge.:wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow! If the SS figs go into 16 series my wallet and bank account are going to be hurting...especcially if the lineups turn out like your ideas Bry. That's great!

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Wow! If the SS figs go into 16 series my wallet and bank account are going to be hurting...especcially if the lineups turn out like your ideas Bry. That's great!
Hey, we can dream can't we? Like I've said before, I will probably hold off on varients unless they are absolutely necessary (Alistaire Cookie, Grouchketeer Telly...) and specific to the show. So, hopefully my wallet will be saved a little bit, but i plan to get each character if I can help it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, I prolly won't be as religious in collecting these as I was with the Muppet line, but I do plan to have every character. Especcially Grover...

zns

Reaction score
That is a really interesting list of ideas you have there. I would so love to see some of those minor characters made into action figures, including Frazzle, Captin Vegetable, Roosavelt Franklin, Prof. Hastings, and such. This is a real breakthrough in Sesame mercandising.:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: