Power of the Dark Crystal at San Diego Comic Con?

JMPrater

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be a booth or any kind of representation for this film at this years comic con?

JMP

Laszlo

Reaction score
Ask the the Henson Company. They're famous for good fan communication LOL!

JMPrater

Reaction score
If the past is any indicator of the future, then Lisa Henson, Genndy Tartovsky & co. could give a f**k about the fans. It's a shame really. We're just here to bring excitement to this sequel, and all they do is shut us out.

Luke

Reaction score
Maybe it could have something to do with there being no information. They have this deal with the Weinsteins to do Fraggle and the fairly tale spoof DVD's - perhaps thats taken priority now.

JMPrater

Reaction score
I've emailed Nicole Goldman asking her if there will be a POTDC presence this year. We'll see if she responds.

JMPrater

Reaction score
She hasn't responded, but I've just looked at the line up of films slated to make an appearance and POTDC is NOT one of them.

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
She hasn't responded, but I've just looked at the line up of films slated to make an appearance and POTDC is NOT one of them.
Funny Prats, I emailed her not to long ago asking about the Power of the Dark Crystal as she came across as the most appropriate contact on the site. Nothing.