Pre-Order "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting" on DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
My word, I NEVER expected that to happen.

I Mean just WOW, indeed as I was 2 years old when this came out. :insatiable:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't know where else to post this, but yesterday along with the ABC's with Elmo they went ahead a relessed this at my Wal-Mart. I don't know if it is the same all over but they are selling it for only 10.00$ So you might want to check it out and see.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I got the DVD in the mail today and are looking through it right now. To my surprise the introduction with Jim Henson sitting on a chair with Kermit are included.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm not surprised about the introduction being included. And it is great to know that The Count counting commercial breaks was still there. But I wonder... Does the DVD release have it end with the "Jim Henson Productions" or "Jim Henson Television" logo?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Theres no end logo, after the dedication to Joe Raposo, it fades to black and a few seconds after the standard Lionsgate animation begins.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Theres no end logo, after the dedication to Joe Raposo, it fades to black and a few seconds after the standard Lionsgate animation begins.
So there's no end credits at all? (in the original broadcast the credits were after the Joe Raposo dedication)

Status
Not open for further replies.