Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years Hardcover Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I got an email from Amazon today saying the shipping would be delayed for this (which I guess means the release date has been pushed back?) I had to confirm the delay and that I was still interested in the item, so it's still on my pre-order list...

zns

Reaction score
I sent a message to the publishers at Black Dog & Leventhal last night and have recieved a message from them concerning the release date:

"The book will be shipping from our warehouse on Oct. 16th and should start showing up in accounts 1 1/2-2 weeks later. Thanks for your interest."

So hopefully that should clear everything up for everyone. :stick_out_tongue::frown::insatiable:

Drtooth

Reaction score
On November 10th?
I don't see why not. After all, Nov. 10 is the day ALL the 40th anniversary goodies are coming out, to mark the to the day anniversary.

Anyone else liking the weirdness that the book comes with a DVD and the DVD comes with a book? :sing:

zns

Reaction score
I sent a message to the publishers at Black Dog & Leventhal last night and have recieved a message from them concerning the release date:

"The book will be shipping from our warehouse on Oct. 16th and should start showing up in accounts 1 1/2-2 weeks later. Thanks for your interest."

So hopefully that should clear everything up for everyone. :stick_out_tongue::frown::insatiable:
Well the book shipped out last Friday, so let's expect to see it very soon as well as the DVD set.

zns

Reaction score
Muppet Wiki just posted that the date for the books release was on Oct. 22. Hopefully people should be recieving it very, very soon. By the way, will there be a review posted on here about it? (I know I've already asked that but the anticipation is just so much for me)

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I got the book today. So far I have only glanced through it but it looks good. Furthermore, at the back there's a section called "Need To Read" - and this website is mentioned!

zns

Reaction score
I know that I have said this countless times, but I really hope that someone will post a review on this website about it and on the DVD set!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I know that I have said this countless times, but I really hope that someone will post a review on this website about it and on the DVD set!
Even if there isn't one here, you had better believe there will be one at The Muppet Mindset--that is... once yours truly gets the book in the mail. :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know that some people have copies already. I'd like to know what all clips are in the montage on the bonus disc and how long it is. I heard that it's just a montage, and no full clips (rats!).

Status
Not open for further replies.