Presenting: Beauregard's spoof art

Beauregard

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
Ndah, sure... If the tune buzzes constantly from everywhere... "Ding, ding!" *Cliffy`s voice* Poor Kerm! *Takes a newspaper and SLAPs the Crazy onna head!*
Anyway, Beau, good reason to giggle. And wanna thank you here for all those collages with me.
No Problem Effy!

And now to school...*makes grumbling sounds*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ok, so I basically said (without really saying) in the actual SWAEHB thread how much I love this. But I'll say it again here, in slightly more intelligible language.

THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! Oh, I love and hug and adore it! It is SO COOL! And it makes me REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY happy and excited and hyper gigolagbadidabagagilideolbladana avizideomememehmemehmemehdibeo. AvizidilabaBEEEEEEEEEEabilididabadida. Manabebeaveezeemo kashahashahashaha-amadibebubeoo!

And yes I really did say all of that nonsensical stuff, very quickly and sounding something like a videotape in fast-forward, which if you don't know sounds very chipmunk-ish. And no, I don't really expect anyone to understand a word of it, because frankly, I don't either.

...You know, maybe my post over in SWAEHB was actually more intelligible than this...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That is spectacu-fabuloso-mazing! Beau, you just keep getting better and better!

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's been a while since I did any Spoof Art...well...yeah, ages and ages and ages and ages...so...

Feeling as if the Kermit/Piggy romance has been rather shelved by the Dinsey coorperation, I put together a couple of ushy-gushy pieces.

I love my love with a heart...

And a screen capture from a deleted scene in Muppet Treasure Island...

Beauregard

Reaction score
"How do you hold someone you've never met?" asked the poster for The Lake House, a movie staring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. It got me thinking about Miss Piggy in the Kermitless world...and how lonely she must feel, and I wondered if she were still connect to Kermit in sone way. So I created, The Pond House. It lacks the sheen and shine of the original poster, but I was still moderatly happy with how it turned out.

Here's a piece of interesting trivia...this is the second movie staring both Keanu and Sandra together which I have spoofed (the first being Speed).

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Hi again Beuregard. Just been checking out your other Spoof art pieces, and I have to say, when it comes to spoof art, you're a true genius!