Presenting... "The Many Faces of Byron"

anathema

Reaction score
You twist and turn like a twisty turny thing!

Jackie

Reaction score
For the third one across we should call that "Impressed with himself Byron" LOL!!

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
For the third one across we should call that "Impressed with himself Byron" LOL!!
*snigger*

:smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Byron, your faces are so FUNNY!!! (Nate, refrain from commentary!) That gave me the HUGEST laugh!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
you didn't spell everything right yourself, scoot.....

Sarah

(i had to spell check this!)
Yes, but I normally don't spell anything right. (see? I almost spelled/spelt (have to look that one up later) that one write.)

I was only joking. I hope I didn't offend anybody.

Thijs

Reaction score
This is the first time I see pics of Byron
I always thought Byron had many hair on his head, but ehhmm......where's the hair gone?:concern:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
It's there---just the angle of some o' the pics. I can bend down to show ya the top o' me head if ya like, lol.

I ain't baldin', and no recedin' hairline, I've just always had a high forehead and deep-set eyes. :rolleyes:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Sorry, but "been there, done that", and this guy is a professional!

http://www.emotioneric.com/

(And I already requested "Realizes that The Muppet Show will never return to cable television", so you'll have to think of something else.)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by anathema
Cantus, if you're reading this: how about a forum on the BFC website, with these as the emoticons?

:-D
That is without a doubt one of the craziest things I have ever seen...and I have seen many a crazy thing in my day.

I'll try to get on that emoticon thing Alex! Cool idea definitely! If not, I'll either link your site or post those pictures in a special section of the BFC Pictures. :big_grin:

For all who wish to join the Byron Fan Club (BFC), keep your eyes open for posts on the subject. President Kevin and myself are working everything out right now, and should have some good good stuff for you Byronites very soon. :smile:

-Matt