Presenting - The Virtual Home of the Moppet Family

Beauregard

Reaction score
Guys, and gals, now updated to include a Episode Guide Page, the site sports one complete episode (the pilot episode) of MopFam, with more to come.

Vibs

Reaction score
Can't believe I haven't posted here until now, I'm one of the creators and all!! -well, ish. Beau did the homepage and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the writing (which he by the way, is fab at if anyone hadn't noticed which I doubt actually... wow what a flatter-sentence huh? hehe. Mean every word. And now for the next sentence->) and I drew all the stuff, Mingostone colored it and... yeah. And of course Beau also did several backgrounds and stuff. And working on the Character guide we have Mr. Harvey, no doubt doing a wondeful job. Will anybody please add an "r" in that word I was just typing? Thank you.

I guess most of the credits go to Beau though so way to go Beau-fake-real-twin-brother! :big_grin:

:attitude: - You are all weirdos.

Yeah and WE LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!

:attitude: - Yeah right, and I am proud of being an american... wait... I am! ...um....

And now for something less weird, The ending:

The End.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
It's very cool, lots of neat info and original stuff. Amazing how much you're dong with this, I really respect you guys for that. :smile: On the other hand, it is a pre-made template, and I'm not too keen on the title fonts, looks a bit choppy, what with the boldness. You should make a custom banner. Also, Bravenet forum software isn't the greatest, I would reccomend you use ProBoards or something. Overally the good overrules the bad, and I love it. Good job, Beau!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks, Homer.

Yeah, I know I cheated withthe template thing, but I was after content not hours of HTML work, if you know what I mean. But I admit it is a bit choppy, and I've been trying to find ways to make it smoother.

Beau

Beauregard

Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

A Character guide to the Moppet Family now resides at teh Virtual Home of the Mopept Amily. Go take a peek, and get to know the crazies a little better. The complete and unabriged Character guide will follow shorty (or...in a while)...

http://mopfam.bravehost.com/

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow; this is a great addition to the site! And great drawings (as always) Vibs; and excellent writing HT! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That site is awesome Beau! I love the message board!

And Harv, your description of Jack is perfect!