Presidential Election 2008

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Who do you want to run for president in 2008 and why? :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hilary Clinton because she'll save our lives from what all Bush hasn't done to make this country a better place... IF she runs that is.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've always been a "best man (or woman) for the job" type person, but I tend to vote Democrat, and I can almost certainly guarantee that's how I'll vote next presidential election.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I would like to contribute a concrete opinion, but based on my own experience, the phrase that best describes my feelings is from the song, "Mrs. Robinson"...

"Going to the candidate's debate. Laugh about it, shout about it, and when you've got to choose. Every way you look at this you lose."

The Republicans have done a very bad job with terrorism and Hurricane Katrina. They have no been helpful to the Middle or Working class. But the Democrats have in no way proven they could do better. And I disagree with their party on a number of issues. For my own personal conscience, there is no one at the moment I can see voting for. I'm not throwing my voice or my rights away. I am saying I have the right to expect better. That's all.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Vote for me, Hey. You've done worse :-D Personally, I'm gonna vote for Abe Vigota. I mean, why not?

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I say we go green and vote Kermit for president. :smile: :wink:
There's a green party here in Jersey that's main platform is the legalization of weed.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
There's a green party here in Jersey that's main platform is the legalization of weed.
...I think at this time, our resident amphibian candidate would say: "Sheesh..."

:wink: :halo:

Teheheman

Reaction score
If Kermit ran for president, I think that Ms. Piggy'll be running things, kinda like what Hillary did when Bill was in office ;-)

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Personally, I think Arnold Schwarzenegger would be a great President! (look at all he's done to pull California out of the mess we were in) Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, I don't think he can run for President because he was not born in America. Maybe I'm wrong.