1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Prestofix Muppet Plastic Tiles

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by chrislisaj, Aug 28, 2003.

1. chrislisaj

chrislisaj New Member

I have a set, (not mint condidtion) of Tarco Prestofix creative System, plactic tiles made in the late 70's. It the Muppet's set. I have the plastic boards, tiles (enough to make most of the pictures)m the instruction sheet and part of the box with more patterns on it. I'm looking to see if anyone in interesting in purchasing it from me.
  2. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Are you interested in trades? I have a lot of Muppet titles on video to offer. Email me at ryan200012@netscape.net if you are interested, or just post back here. :)
  3. chrislisaj

chrislisaj New Member

Tiles

I'm not really a muppet fan, just lloking to see if I can help anyone with there collection. I'm really not looking to trade, just sell.