Prestofix Muppet Plastic Tiles

chrislisaj

Reaction score
I have a set, (not mint condidtion) of Tarco Prestofix creative System, plactic tiles made in the late 70's. It the Muppet's set. I have the plastic boards, tiles (enough to make most of the pictures)m the instruction sheet and part of the box with more patterns on it. I'm looking to see if anyone in interesting in purchasing it from me.

Ryan

Reaction score
chrislisaj said:
I have a set, (not mint condidtion) of Tarco Prestofix creative System, plactic tiles made in the late 70's. It the Muppet's set. I have the plastic boards, tiles (enough to make most of the pictures)m the instruction sheet and part of the box with more patterns on it. I'm looking to see if anyone in interesting in purchasing it from me.
Are you interested in trades? I have a lot of Muppet titles on video to offer. Email me at ryan200012@netscape.net if you are interested, or just post back here. :smile:

chrislisaj

Reaction score
Tiles

Ryan said:
Are you interested in trades? I have a lot of Muppet titles on video to offer. Email me at ryan200012@netscape.net if you are interested, or just post back here. :smile:

I'm not really a muppet fan, just lloking to see if I can help anyone with there collection. I'm really not looking to trade, just sell.