Pricing for Bert and Cookie Monster Puppets?

wyndancer

Reaction score
Hi all, as I am new to this whole forum thing :eek:, please bare with me. I have been searching for a site to try and find out the potential value of a couple puppets I have and found this site. I hope you don't mind me asking for your help in pointing me in the right direction. I have Bert and Cookie Monster puppets from the late 70's. Can someone please tell me were to go to find a value on them? Thank you.:flirt:

rche

Reaction score
I am assuming these are loose and played with.
Bert and Cookie would both go between 10-20 depending on how much wear and tear they have. Cookie might fetch a little more if he was the earlier version with the pull string. Hope that helps.

wyndancer

Reaction score
Thank you. Yes they were very much loved and played with. Cookie monster was my favorite, he ate many things :insatiable:. He is an earlier one as he doesn't have the thumbs I see on most however he doesn't have any strings. I have hung on to them all these years never really knowing what to do with them. Bert has "MUPPETS INC." stamped in him. I really wanted Big Bird at the time:smirk:. Thank you again. I have many fond memories of watching The Muppets with my sister and Dad, who has now passed. We would laugh so hard through the entire show. I have had fun browsing this forum. I would love to see The Muppets come back on a regular basis.