Pricing for MTI Theater Lobby Banner

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Indeed, truly awesome. I'd make you an offer to buy it if I could afford to. :smile: Thanks for sharing the pics.

BTW: I looked into the whole ID4 box thing. It's actually fairly common for banners and posters to get misplaced from their original boxes at theater's. Things get sent here and there in the wrong box all the time, especially if they travel from theater to theater. Having the original box would definitely help resale value, but not having it doesn't really hurt it either.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
That looks great! :smile: Thanks for posting pictures. If I had anywhere near enough money I would also be making you an offer.

Robb

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Thank you all for your support and words, especially thank you DLGabriel for all your dedicated research on my piece.
Believe me, I acquired this piece next to nothing and willing to let it go for a decent offer......not the high end price quoted by DLGabriel, but I, like all can always use extra cash in this slow economic time. So, if interested....shoot me PM.

Again, thanks to everyone for your help and assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
You're welcome my friend. Happy to help.

While I would absolutely love to make you a decent offer on the piece, I literally have next to nothing (right next to nothing actually, practicuarlly touching nothing) to spend on collectibles and Muppety goodness at the moment. If life finds me in a better situation some day soon and you still have the banner, I'd buy it for sure. But, for now, all I can offer is to say Good Luck in finding a good home for it at a good price.

Robb

Reaction score
Hi DLGabriel,
I know, my friend. I know all too well. I think I may have just grazed 'nothing'.
My 1st passion is collecting old Hot Wheels and such.....and the budget FORBIDS me to buy anything for now. LOL!

Robb

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to mention again if anyone else is interested in the banner, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. You'd be surprised at the best offer I would take.

Thanks.